Canadians must have their sperm counts and motility devastated via injection every 9 months

Canadians must have their sperm counts and motility devastated via injection every 9 months....

Attached: snapshot.jpg (424x387, 35.3K)

Covid still isn't over and as undesirable as a booster every 9 months sounds I'll take that over the cumulative heart and brain damage proven to be caused by repeat Covid infections

You don't have a choice so what does your epinion matter

It's not a requirement to be vaccinated. We live in a free country.

It's not freedom to be subjected to do what your government advises or lose your employment and the right to travel freely slave.

The vax IV drip was suppose to be a joke.

How will this affect the pajeet and Chong population in Canada?

Attached: 1645988782948.jpg (900x900, 63.22K)

Good bait may u get 20 replies for your efforts

It's not a big deal. Most Canadians get a flu shot every year so this is really no different.

its kinda cool that the vax is being used to slaughter liberals

This is 9 months, soon you'll have a monthly subscription, then weekly.

if you read the recommendations from the government advisory panel, they advise every 6 months and say depending on case numbers they would advise every 3 months

Now you're just being silly, user

>Covid still isn't over
The absolute scientific illiteracy in the statement. The virus is never going away, it's here to stay forever as an endemic virus. The danger that governments used as an excuse to seize power, the danger of a novel virus is over. Once the majority of the populace had received immunity, natural or otherwise, the crisis was over. You're almost a year behind everyone else here, Canada, or almost a year closer to your inevitable, dystopian hellscape to come.

The mandatory boosters will be known as Trudeau's revenge. Leafs will be falling off the Canada tree. Godspeed

Attached: 1643245254532m.jpg (1024x655, 70.14K)

It's always one shill like you, isn't it? You are in big trouble.

>9 months
Why did they pick the time it takes to make a baby?

You know why. Sorry, Canada ended as soon as you voted in a WEF goon as your PM. You will be missed.

>Why did they pick the time it takes to make a baby?
the old spicy injection

Attached: slotin.jpg (680x834, 150.8K)

I live in rural Ontario, every jabbie I know goes in waves of not feeling good. I’m fine, no jab,never sick..

This week I heard of two people I know, I see with my eyes.. get hand mouth disease? I think it’s odd and wanted to share.

Captcha: skard

9 months is so they can ramp shit up again the September/October as it'll be 9 months since the last rollout and push, and they will use this an excuse to lock everyone down again, or maybe just those who refused to get jabbed.

he needs to go

>We live in a free country.
(You)

penis inspection day already takes forever. i dont think they have the logistics to monitor these stats.