Why couldnt he just enjoy some fireworks with his friends, take some pictures, and livelaughlove?

why couldnt he just enjoy some fireworks with his friends, take some pictures, and livelaughlove?

Attached: 1657029266138m.jpg (759x1024, 79.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20220517152447/https://reddit.com/r/robert_crimo_project/comments/urotgh/robert_crimo_doesnt_exist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't think he had any friends hombre

literally looks like a frugalemalefashion user who knows they can't get by with looks so they disguise themselves in heavy clothing

He was indoctrinated, wigger, rapper, kill whitey. The ultimate ally.

Looks like his balls never dropped

his idol hero'd on a tour bus so he went Jon Hammer

autist
incel
suicidal
too chicken to kill himself
no internet for life
anal rape

This is the kind of guy who ends up fucking trannies.
I know, because the exact same phenotype is in my town and he fucks trannies exclusively, and not very passable ones either - like most trannies.
So if any tranny is calling you an incel on Any Forums just remember the kind of freak they're allowing to shoot up their asses.

I just took a dump. The first 2 pieces broke apart and sounded small but the last piece sounded like it broke porcelain.

he's the typical attention whore son of a businessman/politician
'enjoying some fireworks' wouldn't fill the void

Liberal mind virus got him

fireworks killed his dog dude...

Robert Crimo Doesn't exist. Robert Crimo Doesn't exist. Robert Crimo Doesn't exist. Robert Crimo Doesn't exist. Robert Crimo Doesn't exist. Robert Crimo Doesn't exist. Robert Crimo Doesn't exist. Robert Crimo Doesn't exist. Robert Crimo Doesn't exist. Robert Crimo Doesn't exist. Robert Crimo Doesn't exist. Robert Crimo Doesn't exist. Robert Crimo Doesn't exist. Robert Crimo Doesn't exist. Robert Crimo Doesn't exist. Robert Crimo Doesn't exist. Robert Crimo Doesn't exist. Robert Crimo Doesn't exist. Robert Crimo Doesn't exist. Robert Crimo Doesn't exist. Robert Crimo Doesn't exist. Robert Crimo Doesn't exist. Robert Crimo Doesn't exist. Robert Crimo Doesn't exist.

web.archive.org/web/20220517152447/https://reddit.com/r/robert_crimo_project/comments/urotgh/robert_crimo_doesnt_exist/

He seems smol

Let the demoralized faggots chop their dicks off, fuck other faggots, not be able to get laid, and kill themselves. We need to reduce their population while increasing ours.

>why didn’t he go have fun with friends

This guy had no contact with anyone but the voices inside his own head
Which were inherently evil

Demons are everywhere you just gotta have faith and stay strong

I couldn't agree more.

nature is a hearthless bitch
he never had a chance

Because the anti white, loxist ran fake news & social media admins, democrat politicians and grooming feds are pushing commies & blacks to commit violent terrorist acts

The blood is on their hands too

Mass shootings are part and parcel of living in an incel world.

>with his friends
he have no friends