Wow, chudcels btfo

Wow, chudcels btfo.

Attached: Screenshot_20220705-090307.png (796x785, 571.53K)

slippery slope?

Nice self-serve from left again.

All of the dominoes are based. Especially the
>repealing women's right to vote

I see no problem with this

>"legalizing gay marriage won't lead to transitioning children, that's just the slippery slope fallacy"
>"If you abolish Roe V. Wade it'll lead to abortion!"

>That comic

Don't give me hope!

omg states having the right to decide their own stance on abortion laws is literally hitler you guysssssssss

This guy only made one good comic ever, and it was the trumptard with the beakers. Rest are cringe. He wants to be the next pebble toss so bad.

>Shen Bapiro
Are they afraid to say his name or is this considered a slam dunk like "drumpf"

>Return of slavery

Attached: giphy.gif (320x240, 682.36K)

Holy fucking shit I have a massive erection right now.

Anti-sodomy laws would be so fucking based.

>The left being drama queens...again

Throw slavery on there to scare blacks
Op is a nigger
Slavery is not good for whites we don't keep slaves and all it does is suppress our wages and maker the world a shittier place. Release the low iq ferals to Africa. Let the integrated stay. If we self segregate so be it. No more of that kike trick section 8 in the middle of nice white Christian towns.

Death to commies.

you don't say j*ws name aloud, lest thou risk summoning the jew... shit. shit.shit

Attached: beetlejuice.jpg (1200x675, 51.45K)

Attached: 1657033443800.png (796x785, 453.44K)

Leftists can’t meme, so of course one of their big things to make fun of people is to switch around their lettering like it’s an own. It’s stupid and low effort, but that’s about what you should expect.

Really not sure what this is supposed to br implying. Thr first domino looks serious but then the other ones after him look evil or have a menacing grin. So are they say the domonios with the bad face represent bad ideas?

>ban contraception
No.
>return of jim crow
No, deport brown people and jews
>return of slavery
Only if it's jew slaves

See that very last domino? I say based.

Imagine being on the police vice squad, sodomy division.

Spotted the latent faggot who never got to fuck a bombshell girl in the ass. U jelly while being afraid that you're gay. Got news for ya: you are!

According to the left the slippery slope is a fallacy

I remember back in the 00s, seeing graffiti of
>Buck Fush
And all I could think was, nigger, you're already breaking the law doing this graffiti. Just say what you're gonna say, holy shit.
You'd put "buck fush" on a t-shirt so you could wear it without getting removed from wal-mart. You'd put it on a bumper sticker to avoid having an outright obscenity on your car (this used to matter 15 years ago). It's not a clever slogan. It's a censorship avoidance mechanism. Why treat it like a clever code language or something?
Leftists can be so dumb.

I'm against slavery for many reasons. Just cull the slaves.

But I thought the slippery slope was a fallacious argument??

That's Trump's line.
They literally cannot meme.
Once again they had to steal from the right lmao
That's Trump's line

the first domino has fallen

Attached: 1621268162512.jpg (250x250, 7.93K)

It's good that they made all those evil dominoes look evil.

Attached: FWWnYbUUEAAAAoq.jpg (613x900, 119.75K)

doesnt matter at this point its solid 100% spin and framing

>Shen Bapiro
Nice made up character not-stonetoss

Based segregationist

as if it ever went away. literally 99.99% of the population are wage cucks working for food and shitty shelter, while being overseen by guards with weapons who watch their every step so that they wouldn't run away from the plantation or do some other shit that was forbidden by the master.

the whole world is in an absolute post ironic denial.
>hey we live in a democracy
>what's a democracy?
>uhhh it's like when people are the power.. hello??
>can you even leave the country without asking for 100 permissions first, needing to have a passport and bunch of fucking stamps approving your further movement?
>uhhh doh.. it for your own protection and good
>you don't fucking have any power, you are a fucking slave
>uhh what?? i'm fucking calling a police on you.. you fucking criminal offender

it's all so tiresome. it will never end. it will only get worse and worse. i imagine slaves 500 years ago being more free to do shit they wanted then us by miles. you could literally just pack your shit and just go. today you'll be questioned by the police simply for loitering.. literally for just standing around.

i'm not even talking about the foken loicences. you can't make a fart without having one today. everything is overregulated... uhh except degeneracy. that shit is absolutely free and legal to do as much as you want. ain't it a fucking catch. a jackpot. can't catch a fish without having to get a license but you can buttfuck a faggot in the middle of the park and god forbid anyone tells you anything about it except congratulate you on being brave and proud

>return slavery
OK BOIZ can we do a speedrun?

Attached: hitler in a wig.png (726x608, 457.27K)

Based. Ban interracial marriage now!

They can make all the butthurt cartoons they want, but it isn't going to stop the highest court in the USA from returning power to the states to legislate shit that isnt in the constitution.
I cannot wait until States bring back decency and anti sodomy laws. Right of association will come back, meaning you can tell niggers to fuck off

They can stop after that one.

Where is the part I am supposed to be mad at? Bye bye!

oh no, not my sodomy laws

Drumpf is his real name though.

Attached: 2343243243.jpg (900x506, 37.96K)