APOLOGIZE

> AOC recalls thanking God she had the choice to get an abortion when she took a pregnancy test after being raped

> "I myself, when I was about 22 or 23 years old, was raped while I was living here in New York City," she told a crowd in New York's City Union Square Park. "I was completely alone. I felt completely alone. In fact, I felt so alone that I had to take a pregnancy test in a public bathroom in midtown Manhattan."

businessinsider.com/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-recalls-thanking-god-abortion-rape-2022-6?amp

Attached: FE629335-CE10-4DD1-BBC5-3544B4260002.jpg (275x183, 8.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/MonicaBellucciFC/comments/qq02kv/monica_bellucci_compilation_part_2_irreversible/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We got video proof on that rape?

>Politician lies for clout
>more news at 11

You Chuds are pathetic. Always victim shaming.

>Man forcefully cums inside of you
>Wait one or two weeks to take a pregnancy test instead of visiting a clinic and receiving plan-B
Women are retards.

I wish she'd have died if we're being honest, fuck that corporate Marxist whore. I hope her cunt rots.

Fuck off and die, kike.

It doesn't really matter because she was never raped anyway.

These soulless parasites deserve death.

I’m not sure which lie is worse, that she’s Jewish, Native American, or having been raped. I’m gonna take “Shit that Never Happened for $500, Alex.” Now fuck yourself, you piece of fucking shit shill.

This bitch is obsessed with getting raped.

lets see the police report.

So disingenuous.. I mean of course they have to spout this nonsense for their voters but people do realize that most states that ban abortion still allow it for shit like life endangerment, rape, and incest.

Attached: 292249173_5247031502054400_260825624760353035_n.jpg (595x604, 34.49K)

Go fucking cry about it faggot

Is there a police report of this rape?

You just fucking know she's lying/making it up. Commies lie effortlessly.

Of course not which means it's made up

I think a 7 is fair assessment by 1990s standards of beauty.

I mean, she thought this lie would stick.
She was never raped, if she had been raped there's no way she'd have entered politics. If she was raped, it was a ritual Jew sex orgy to enter into politics.

how can she be so vague about when she was raped?
>"yeah uh, I was like 22... or 23 or something I dunno, just believe me"

nice try faggot

Rape seems to be a big deal.
She ought to be able to remember what fucking year it was dumb cunt.

>thanking god for infanticide

whew. that's gonna be a yikes from me

If you can wear a mask for 2 years, you can definitely wear a chastity belt.

Attached: chastity_11.jpg (500x333, 58.56K)

She was NEVER raped. Only dreamed about it.

who was the rapist?

>plays the rape card
she’s running out of runway to stay relevant. the only card to play after this one is to do an Elliot Paige which, let’s face it, will be hilarious

Checked. I’d settle for a police report.

me

uhmm sweaty she was raped in Nov 2016

>about 22 or 23
>730 day span
>Can't remember how old she was during what would have been the most traumatic thing that ever happened to her

By raped she of course means that she had consensual sex after a few drinks and then regretted it a few days later

And everyone clapped

This ^

post proof of it all so we can tell it's true and not a "whopsie daisy one night stand ginger chad just came inside my vageen and now I regret fucking him, also kinda forgot the morning after pill lolz!!" kinda thing

this is what happens when too many people cry wolf.

this is your shitstorm now drown in it.

man you guys have mental problems. i don't like AOC either- i feel like she presents herself in a way that isn't genuine in order to gain political influence, which feels manipulative and cynical, and her politics value aesthetics over real world impact i.e. the *image* of doing something over the *reality* of doing something. i think she's been set up as a figurehead or placeholder for the progressive left and she seems to court drama, which is counterproductive ineffectual and ultimately self-destructive, just like the entire IdPol progressive stack left milieu she represents.

but man you guys are just spewing filth. you realize that words and thoughts have energy, right? when you allow those ideas to pass through your brain to your mouth or fingertips and then you put that out into the world, it has an effect on you. it's not healthy or good for anyone, least of all you

where are the scars? Or is she using the #MeToo definition of rape?

Attached: 6lqir1.jpg (888x499, 106.04K)

>spic getting raped
>the only thing rarer is a nigger getting raped
She should play the lotto more often.

Attached: ryan-kittleson-aoc-46.jpg (1600x2133, 314.66K)

Retarded Take Alert!
Imagine if she really was raped how good you just made her look you fucking idiot.
We can't really know if you're right or she's right, but you haphazardly guessing HELPS her you retard.

Attached: whydontbelieve.png (912x765, 262.04K)

Having drunken sex with Chad doesn't count, Ocassio

Sluts like her deserve to be raped

Not sure how old she was? Hmm.

under Any Forums approved rules she wouldve still been allowed to have an abortion if she was raped by a nigger

>what race is it

This. Show me one instance of her mentioning this in the past. If AOC was ever raped she would've exploited this her own gain a million times over by now.

Did she decide to keep the j6 rape baby?

Yeah, I don't believe she was raped. Especially when considering she thinks looking at her for too long is rape

>lies about being at the capitol riot
>makes a fake photo op at illegal immigrant detainment center
She's probably lying now

If it didn't look like Monica belluci's scene from irreversible you were not raped
For context: reddit.com/r/MonicaBellucciFC/comments/qq02kv/monica_bellucci_compilation_part_2_irreversible/

OK nigger

If she were really raped she would remember exactly how old she was. She would remember exactly what she was wearing at the time. She would have every detail burned into her memory. And we would have heard about it many many times by now

This chick is fishy… she’s claiming this so hard it makes you curious if the rapist is still in jail.

i am sure there are detailed police records of this back then when she reported it

i think she's just a nymphomaniac

Attached: 1642291942492.png (1406x779, 128.1K)

Probably also been dodging sniper fire..