Brazilian flag captured in Ukraine displayed as spoils of war by an apparently Chechen pro-Russian soldier

>Brazilian flag captured in Ukraine displayed as spoils of war by an apparently Chechen pro-Russian soldier.

Brazilian fighter bros... IT'S OVER!

Attached: file.png (593x382, 236.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gFkOa159z9M
youtube.com/watch?v=n_kAXfkuLkw
youtu.be/Nk7S7D0CQOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BREAKING NEWS: Brazilian volunteer found dead near Novoluhanske.

Attached: c124beffbe.jpg (1200x720, 127.88K)

My brother...

NOOO

Why are there so many Brazilian mercenaries in Ukraine?

Did the chechens eat/rape him? Not that I care, Ukraine isnt our ally and we have more ties to Russia than NATO.

Brazilian culture thread?
youtube.com/watch?v=gFkOa159z9M

Who the fuck goes from Brazil to Ukraine to fight for globohomo?

Uma delicia

it's over

Attached: você é doente.gif (240x180, 3.93M)

youtube.com/watch?v=n_kAXfkuLkw

Attached: 1652268126216.gif (528x555, 815.5K)

Kek

Where else would they be? Brazil? Which would you choose?
>Checks flag
Just... Nevermind I guess

Not so many, maybe 100

youtu.be/Nk7S7D0CQOY

kek, baseado

Why would you use a Brazilian flag in this war? Cringe.
You are not fighting for Brazil, Brazil isn't even against Russia (only formally), it's keeping a mostly neutral stance and economic cooperation.

The trannies using this flag were probably trying to stir up shit to draw us into this war, and now the Russian retards did successfully give the (((media))) something to pressure the government with to take an openly anti-Russian position.

Fuck niggers and kikes and the Antichrist.

Attached: 1627874496038.jpg (640x640, 85.69K)

bossa nova and samba were too based for their own good. they had to remove that from us by promoting degeneracy instead.

It was my cousin
He fought hard
R.I.P. Always remembered, changuito

Kek, RIP

Attached: 1654545648030.png (600x800, 32.81K)

Haha, don't worry, you can enjoy it ""IRONICALLY"" like this coon here , so it's ok!

" when the strong dagger of justice rises, thou shall see one son of yours doesn't fear even death" is a part of our anthem

It's just funny.

uma delicio

Only to surrendered, culturally defeated pooskins.

Do you also think two gay men kissing each other is funny? Because, for a healthy person, the immediate reaction on both cases is deep disgust.

Imagine taking this clown world seriously like you do. It's over. You might as well laugh it off.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This guy