IM BACK HOLY SHIT

BROS... I MISSED YOU SO MUCH. I HAVE COME FROM THE YEAR 2063. YOU MUST BELIEVE WHAT I AM ABOUT TO TELL YOU!
>america becomes brazillian totalitarian marxist shithole
>mongrel mutts everywhere, crack handed out on street corners, child prostitution commonplace and even seen as vanilla
>technocrat totalitarianism, american history and constitution forgotten, no individual human rights
>bugs and plants the only diet options, dairy and meat gone forever
>no gas or fossil fuels, electric cars mandatory
>white people nearly extinct, european countries under 24% white, america less than 6% white
>china takes taiwan after a very bitter war, stronger than ever
>china expanding to the middle east
>india and pakistan go to war
>white race irrelevant, jewish UN funding both sides of the wars, stronger with each passing day
>there is no hope
>there is no megahitler to save us
>there is no greater future
>global economy introduced
>global vaccine mandates, wrist-chips for digital certificate
imagine a dystopia beyond your wildest dreams x 10, YOU MUST SAVE THE WORLD Any Forums!
monkeypox will pick up in about 3-4 months, INVEST IN A COMPANY CALLED "Red Rain" IN 2025, IT BECOMES THE BIGGEST IN THE WORLD, DO NOT GO TO CHINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: ccc.jpg (800x450, 350.03K)

unironically low effor

>crack handed out on street corners, child prostitution commonplace and even seen as vanilla
wow ! good. seems like there's still hope for the future.

FUTURE POLICE HERE, WE'RE ON YOUR TRAIL YOU LITTLE SHIT! YOU CAN'T OUT RUN US! EVEN IN THE PAST!

Attached: 1656867415740.jpg (740x960, 598.61K)

Spare me, Paul.

which crypto shitcoin should i invest in future user

That isn't what CERN and the LHC are for.
You're all fucking retarded paranoids who sound like complete idiots when you try to talk any of the science behind this, and then you go into: "I heard blah blah blah total bullshit."
The scientists involved absolutely know what the LHC is for and its very specific uses in particle physics because they designed it at very specific energy levels for very specific experiments at tremendous cost and massive, precision engineering in order to answer the questions we have in our current incomplete understanding of the Standard Model of particle physics.
You're all massive faggots and goddamn embarrassing. Go actually learn a few things instead of using your unbelievably shitty imaginations on this tired conspiracy garbage.
Learn about the giant electromagnets directing these high-energy particle beams for collision dynamics and stop being idiots speculating upon complete nonsense you pulled out of your retard asses.
There is zero hope for humanity when there are people as willfully stupid, ignorant, and mentally dysfunctional as you.

Spare me, Paul

My life's not going well at all. I don't know about this Paul.

Are my wifes kids successful?

go fuck yourself paul, you won't do shit pussy

Attached: 1618607057914.png (929x1175, 119.13K)

john titor?!??!

This is the dumbest Red Rain advertisement of all time.

Spare me, Paul

van damme?!!?

You dont have to be from 2063 to know that these are all laws that have been passed thst take effect in the near future.

spare me, paul

Attached: www.google.com_img_6364.png (349x620, 330.38K)

>no gas or fossil fuels
>95+% energy creation is fossil fuels
>electric cars
lol take your meds schizo

Attached: I came here to laugh at you.png (375x375, 99.67K)

all this could be avoided if we just deported spics, confined niggers to Mississippi, Alabama and Louisiana (the shithole parts of those states), and gassed kikes. horrendous you say? look at the alternative. it isn't rosy either. its actually worse. this isn't that controversial. if we keep going down this road, there is no question that things will get really, really bad. how can people not see this? if whites, the founding stock of this country, would just wake up. stop trying to be cool. cool was for the 90s. this isn't the 90s. this is the real shit people.

Based, thank you king.
Do holocaust denialism now

Spare me, Paul

No we need to gas the niggers too I want all of those states.