CARS HAVE DESTROYED AMERICA

youtu.be/uxykI30fS54

IF YOU'RE IN AMERICA GO TO CITY HALL AND TELL THEM TO STOP BUILDING MORE HIGHWAY LANES. WE NEED PUBLIC TRANSPORT.

Attached: Tumblr_l_176293923583678.jpg (1170x1903, 247.53K)

Boston did this and $20 billion later traffic still sucks.

Korea is smaller than half the states in USA

Of course it got better. Their active population is plummeting.
Seoul got a birth rate of 0.6
Yes, you read that right. Children are a rarity already. Schools closing down all over.

Hey leaf, why are you so concerned about transportation in America?

Attached: 1633690372388.jpg (806x1054, 139.94K)

Kim Jung figured this out long ago by starving lots of people and banning cars

Just deport all niggers and spics
Instant 30% less traffic

They don't have niggers and are pretty much an ethno state.
If America was 90% white we could have this too but spics, kikes and nigs have taken the cities from us

because eventually 7 lanes all converge at some point. It's a fact that reducing traffic comes with adding alternative means of travel and our cities used to be built for walking with everything in reach. I know we have "problems" but making our cities look like pic related is not the solution. Nobody wants to live in any American city or town. We've made our shit so ugly it's practically unlivable

Attached: 20220705_110111.jpg (1024x680, 146.09K)

Lol
Kill yourself chink

Green energy is dead. You trusted the Jews to succeed at something they couldn't buy, because apparently you're less familiar with western history than them. Once we deal with the domestic issues we will destroy everything you've ever built. There will be nothing left of china. Just a rumor about a civilization that used to be and decided to kill itself because it really wanted to find out what it was like to square up with the champ.

Now go back home and start digging graves because you're about to have a real fucking shortage on places to bury people.

Attached: 1656608193816m.jpg (954x1024, 119.09K)

>the trafic got better
Yea probably because when they redid a massive portion of the city, they reinvested into public transport which is actually good in korea, and does not smell like piss and shit filled with junkie needles.

Oh, that's why people still immigrate here like crazy of course
Get. A. Grip.

this is disingenuous
traffic got better because korea started to name streets for taxis and other drivers. before there were no road names, so people had to point in the direction for the drivers. some places are still like this
also, less people drive because the job market plummeted

>IF YOU'RE IN AMERICA GO TO CITY HALL AND TELL THEM TO STOP BUILDING MORE HIGHWAY LANES. WE NEED PUBLIC TRANSPORT.
No, kike

Their cities are larger than ours yet run more efficiently, transportation is better managed, and it's actually an attractive area.
American cities are poisoned, our air is polluted from cars, it's always noisy, humans take less priority than cars so if you don't have a car you're forgot by the government and services. But cars are expensive to buy, own and maintain so this unnecessary expense is driving us all crazy.

>The traffic got better
They have way better transport infrastructure also because it's a very small country.
When it rains the traffic is a fucking mess.

Attached: sk.png (600x400, 12.82K)

No America's population is mostly zoom zooms and millennials. Your average American is in their early to mid twenties

we've had this thread before

we can't have dense urban walkable neighbors in america because 30 year old drug addict niggers who have been in and out of prison since they were 15 will crowd around them and make them into a chaotic african bazaar

I'm sure its lovely when all you live around are human beings like in Korea or Japan

Cool
Move there then
You're not even in America. So what exactly are you even fucking complaining about?

You don't like the way cities that aren't in your country look?
Chink, we're going to eat all the rice you produce just because that would be the funniest way to starve your population.
You have MUCH BIGGER concerns than this already failed psyop bullshit

less highways are good but what I really want is more bike lanes and bike racks. it should be a bylaw that all stores have a bike rack outside their main entrance, I shouldn't have to lock my bike to a fucking fence post

And yet America is supposed to be an ultra rich giga Chad why the fuck can't we afford to just build the greatest version of this on this earth we are the literal best at everything that we do... why can we not express that in a way which benefits our citizens?

Elderly people would benefit hugely from this providing access to locations that offer services for them. Rural trapped people think they're fine but they're not. I'm from rural. I know rural better than anyone.

People are suffering for no reason we should build for our nations future as a gigachad

What do you mean 'No'? Im talking of demographic collapse in KOREA
The US got thrice the birth rate of Seoul. American White women have twice as many kids as Koreans.

You could kill yourself. That might solve your problems

We have public transit too, the oldest in the country. The operators don't show up for work because they don't have to because the union protects them all the way up until they derail or crash.

>Remove road
>Cars don't drive there anymore
Wow what a shock