What are the political ramifications of large scale shingles outbreaks on society?

What are the political ramifications of large scale shingles outbreaks on society?

Attached: 20220705_105452.jpg (1843x2457, 791.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UYaY2Kb_PKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is that Gillette shaving cream so expensive?

if you are a XY man and pay for gillete you are a fucking cuck

Attached: 1.png (969x582, 466.89K)

>everything is pozzed
More news at 11.

Lets not allow them to memoryhole it.

youtube.com/watch?v=UYaY2Kb_PKI

Good meme material tho.

Herpes too. And cancers. Our immune systems are no longer holding these diseases at bay. It's as if everyone's immune system has been fucked with recently.

>Gillete
This shit is why I've made a concerted effort to remove PROCTER AND GAMBLE products from my life.

Don't stop at just Gillete. P&G has other products that you should avoid buying too.

at least we have 5G & a vaccine for covid

$9 for shaving cream wtf

It's a new version, with covid vaccine surprise.

Attached: 38v9ez39dwn21.jpg (1000x799, 97.04K)

people growing up? its a burning stingimg itching rash in your vagina, not the end of the world

Shingles is some shit nobody had to deal with for decades, now it's everyday tier common. Bizarre.

Use shaving soap. 3 bucks for bar and it lasts a year easy

Atleast I am not a gorilla like black people!!

Jabdogs writhe in burning pain
Purebloods drink good wine again

i got shingles on my face in 2020, don't think i had covid but who knows

Stop fucking filthy strangers and eating children.

If you are a chick, close legs.

Attached: 1622766986838.jpg (600x1200, 207.09K)

Attached: 1656693454176.jpg (500x517, 26.8K)

I like how you don't even know what shingles is.

The collective IQ of this board is astounding. These are the edgelords giving you their edgelords opinions lol.

I hear it’s because kids get the chicken pox vaccine, which makes them less likely to expose their elder relatives to chicken pox (which is similar to Shingles) and so elders now get shingles because their immune system was not re-exposed to chicken pox.

I would reckon that every case of shingles in elders in current year is because of this.

I don't know. I use a safety razor and soap. I also order 30 steel blades for like 6 dollars. They are actually German blades so maybe you should look into that. I spend $10 a year to shave, imagine giving Jews your money to shave.

It means the FBI has deliberately overlooked the Globalists releasing the virus and that the Federal Government is run by psychopathic terrorists.

this ad cost gillette 8 billion dollars

something to remember the next time a commie claims that companies are pushing woke voluntarily, for profit

Attached: 1656769662922.png (628x649, 729.88K)

zero because shingles is extremely rare outside of geriatrics

no refunds