Vaxxies created a new deadlier mutation..to them

Omicron BA.5 overran triple vaccinated *immune system*
>GIGAVAXED Portugal mass deaths
37% jabbed South Africa = doing fine, BA.5 does nothing to the unvaccinated

youtube.com/watch?v=dnR917NUlNg

Attached: BA.png (1268x663, 949.79K)

This guy is full of shit. Listen to Eric Topol

Listen to both, never self censor information, and when people tell you to do so, tell them they glow.

Good advice!

Link topol?

>GIGAVAXED Portugal mass deaths
I dont think we've had a single vaccinated person die

That's because nobody is actually vaccinated. That requires getting your 5th booster!

I'm tired of pretending any variants exist when its just jabbies getting poisoned.

how isn't this old vaxxie fuck dead yet?

He isn’t vaxxed

He is

not my problem, lay in your bed vaxxies

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-14 203025.png (1116x330, 274.72K)

this he was totally pro-vax in the beginning
pretty sure he's had 2 shots like that clot adams faggot

isn't everything deadly to 'em now?

I had it in January and have it again now. doesnt even feel like the same sickness, the symptoms are like a minor cold whereas the first time it was a moderate flu.
unvaxxed pureblood

nope, they didn't.
it's just working...
(the vax)

Attached: 1654196401876.png (1076x773, 756.48K)

You don't have "it". Covid isn't real it is the seasonal flu rebranded to usher in their Great Reset. Now that they have shit the bed like Amber they are desperate to keep the fiction going. It's all a big show, a production, pixie dust and lies.

Attached: 1654899134831.jpg (680x680, 73.28K)

Geert Bosche warned about the outdated spike protein in the jabs would destroy the immune system and make deadlier strains..

Normies couldn't bother to check what kinda o vaccines they got, takes few minutes on a google search.

Gee, it’s almost as if covid is just the flu and they found a vaccine for one of the weakest versions of it and gave it a different name.

2 more weeks

It's over for Chuds

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (832x720, 130.81K)

In my team of 4 I am the only one who has not gotten COVID in the past 30 days, and the only one who only ever got it once. I'm the only one who isn't taking multiple sick days every single month and not constantly complaining about being tired. They're all vaxxed and boosted yet constantly sick, and talk about COVID constantly. I'm starting to understand why it's on their minds so much because it truly is a threat to their health.

Attached: 1654048543296.jpg (1200x977, 133.02K)

My buddy was told he has Covid despite having ZERO symptoms, so he's locked himself in his basement. I wish I was making this up. People have lost their damn minds here.Unvaxed and untested here. Just got over the flu. Took vitamin C and rested. That's literally all you need unless you are infirm.

Attached: 1654620612165.png (1024x689, 1021.66K)

whoever Bosche is, maybe he didn't wanted to openly say he doesn't think it even exists and went with the narritive, to reach more people.

i mean, you can bet money that NPCs will literally shut down, when you tell them the truth.
so he tried the slightly redpilled way, instead of the truth-nuke.

i mean, the vax possibly CAN/COULD destroy normies immune system.
that doesn't nessesarily mean, "it" has exist.
>pic unrelated

Attached: 1461752884394.jpg (855x439, 19.83K)