Public Health

Why do third world shitholes seemingly have these every few blocks, while America has a McDonald's every few blocks?

Attached: gimnasio_aire_libre.png (814x614, 1.43M)

these are everywhere in USA keep saving you can visit someday

No, they're not, burger. Keep coping.

This. Op is Chinese or a sandnigger.

You've got to be kidding. Show me a city in the midwest where these are within walking distance throughout a city. Protip: you can't

these things are all over the place. there are two within a 10 minute walk from me, many more if you count the ones at schools and churches.

every city even small rust belt cities
>post physique you emaciated third world piece of shit

They really are fuck off.

These are usually in residential areas when they're in the US.

Our country is generally too large to be 'walkable'. That term is so fucking kiked. Give up your freedom of movement so you can walk to some bullshit. Every elementary school in places you would actually want to live here have that shit. There is no law stopping you from going there and using it. There are even parks with the same shit. The US is closer to the equator than you stupid fucking eurofaggots so our country is fucking hotter on average. I'm not walking to the fucking park in Texas when its 100 at 8am.

I see them in my backwater town in the midwest
But the real reason why they arent everywhere is because people don't use them
Waste of money, just ends up being kids using them

They are a lot more common in the nicer climates in the usa where it's not swelteringly hot

lmao based, fuck poorfags

t. poorfag

>irrelevant backwater obsessed with a country he has never visited
Many such cases!

it’s called a gym and we have them everywhere

No they aren't, I don't think they would hold up to the mass of the average American

step away from your computer screen you disgusting piece of shit

>is because people don't use them
People don't use them because you never know when a porch monkey is going to show up and try to steal your phone and wallet.

Every question is similar to "why America this or not that" always has the same answer. People that post these threads should be perma banned.

Attached: 1648146569914.jpg (1024x523, 101.26K)

>I am a retarded nigger: the post
Protip: you're going to keep lying nomatter what gets posted because you're a retarded subhuman.

Colombia isn't Europe, fellow burger user

There are playgrounds but only big cities might have those outdoor gyms

You're retarded. Literally every small town has one or more near the urban centers. Look at Google maps.

Because the build quality makes them dangerous. U.S. lawyers would bankrupt every city in America if we had them here.

Just do body weight exercises.

>t. ProxyChink
Jfc you subhumans lie almost as much as kikes

>why does first world economy appear to bow to corporations
Hmmmm idk maybe theres like a dokinant oppressive system that involves the exchange of momey

Only in liberal utopias

these are throughout rust belt and gulf coast small cities, have been to them, step away from your laptop you disgusting slob