Getting reprimanded at work for this

pic related.
I'm a paki BTW and the person I designed the materials with is a lesbian (who's pretty based).
This is an utter buzzword salad. So browns and dykes can't think the new flag is fucking ridiculous and refuse to use it? No sauce for pride being founded by black trannies either. Press D for doubt.
Is this peak clownworld?

Attached: wtactualfuck.png (634x577, 32.1K)

fake and gay, herbs

Quit.

I hate pakis you smell like Indians

I always assume these are fake when the names and relevant info are blacked out. If they weren't fake, you wouldn't stop the internet from enacting justice.

Shut up Mohammed, just claim
>muh religion
And watch them tie themselves in knots

Just say its not hallal and talk alot about allah during the meeting.

Go back to Pakistan, you won't ever have to deal with this shit over there.

>LGBTQIA+
This is fake as fuck. Nice try sweaty

Attached: you are loved and valid.png (1388x1742, 1.82M)

I hate you and your "based" dyke coworker. I hope you're both fired and end up on the streets

>Is this peak clownworld?

Yes

Pakis were Indians up until 1947 yet most pakis get triggered by this if you mention this or their Hindu roots.

Feels good being a Christian and being able to acknowledge my Hindu past.

Shut the fuck up, stupid nigger.
Nobody cares what a fucking idiot you are or what dumb work drama you create.
Kill yourself.

Cc:entire company.
Tell them you use the rainbow flag as a way to appreciate God's promise to not destroy the world.

Well he isn’t fired yet so I don’t think he would want to be due to retards from here stirring up more trouble for him.

Get back in your chains, it's for your own good!

I'm a Christian.

ALL HR companies are a drain on the company. The fuckin SMOKING hot HR director at my last place (married with 4 kids and was still way hot) was fucking engineers in the office after-hours (claiming she worked late). That shit came to light with upper management and they fired every single HR employee and brought in staff aug. They're all fucking worthless whores.

You played our game, now enjoy the prizes!
Least you got a home to fuck off back too.

If I ever received an email like that I would go into HR with a bullwhip and beat the life out of them

Could just crop his name out. The note could have been to anyone at the company.

Accuse them of racism until they fuck off
Being accused of racism by an off brand Indian is their worst nightmare

even if you changed religion you're the same garbage xd

t. has never been surrounded by actual gays

Bruh.
You need to not work for that company. No amount of money is worth enabling this level of mental illness. Threaten them with legal action.

Looks like you're getting Stonewall'd something fierce

Attached: 1655047956779.png (491x694, 508.22K)

So what? Fight retard with retard

that's why they like these gimmigrants, they usually pander to every stupid thing and say yes sir

My family's been Christian for generations. We only left Pakistan because of anti-Christian discrimination that began during the Zia era.

yes but more importantly
do they know that?

>Feels good being a Christian and being able to acknowledge my Hindu past.
We have different skin and different parents, but we are brothers.

Does this have anything to do with your actual job. REEEEEE our pride stickers aren't the correct colors! Now we will never sell enough!

Lmao the fucking pronouns in a signature.

Choose the path of the blade.

I would gladly fight for and with you when it comes to that, Just saying would be nice to have a backup homeland if shit gets worse!

>xd
where do you think you are?

Attached: 44HG00.png (499x539, 45.76K)

FPBP, get a real hobby OP, you absolutely pathetic little worm. Imagine how grotesque this specimen must be to go through the trouble to make up such a stupid lie. Absolutely pathetic

Why you do this? Gotta go with the flow, mang. Who cares about their gay flag.

Tell her she's racist and doesn't respect your religion and upper will hear about it

Hahahahahaha she/her/hers head of HR. You are fucked Abdullah unless you go full on with Islamic taqqyia.
This is the world tou wanted lmak

This shit is actively encouraged.

I have a paki name that sounds female to most whites but I don't put my pronouns there because fuck that shit.

Note, I've gotten HR fired by escalating to C-suite over similar things. I've pushed back against our DEI at my current company and now it is an opt-in program, basically if you feel marginalized, we have a support group, but it was easy to convince the C-suite that forcing the company to become a safe space would make it hostile to anyone other than the marginalized. We need to butt heads and hurt feelings to move forward. When a meeting happens and everyone has ideas, we always pick one to move forward, everyone else loses, that's life. This isn't any different.
We have one LGBTXYZ123 at our company, they try to force us to care about pride, they were told the flag is a religious artifact and can't be displayed without the consent of the other workers due to the size (it was 50cm long), but desktop items, like a pen flag, or clothing items are ok as long as they follow dress code.
If you have an issue, cc their manager, explain why you won't comply, in good faith, and that if they are compelling your speech explain you refuse to work for a company that puts external virtue signalling over the wellbeing of their staff. And again, escalate it to C-suite if you're prolly gonna lose the job, they often are carved out of the actual activity of HR and are given a very different report when you get fired.

You brought this on yourself by helping the enemy

no. this is baseline. expect increasingly persecutorial nebulous language until collapse.

lol they admit to stacking of weaknesses equating to clout right here in the language.
trannies are equal but black trannies are "especially" equal.
this is evidence that it is a purity spiral but right now the consequences are still survivable

I don't think any non-whites enjoy the pronoun bullshit. This is solely a mentally ill and conformist white people/jews thing.

Cut her head off and tell the cops you're a devout Muslim. They'll let you off with a warning for a first offence.

My work has "requested" that I put my pronouns in my e-mail signature. I'd rather quit.

detonate yourself in the HR meeting, it's the muslim way

I hope they fire you and replace with a tranny

>I'm a paki BTW and the person I designed the materials with is a lesbian
it's like some peasant would complain to commisar in USSR in 30es that they promised to get him land and freedom. Lol. Lmao.

LMFAO Off yourself shitskin faggot. You deserve to be canceled for your bigotry. You literally brought his on yourself. I hope you're raped by a horde of African niggers before being beheaded in minecraft.

HR is a scourge upon the earth.

>British asian
Can’t even say paki

Yes. Yes it is.

You may be 12 based on your post, but the browns are more known for stoning or roofing the gays. Not bowing down and worshiping them.

You deserve this you fucking knee-bending paki faggot. Next time don't submit.

Lol, they are eating themselves. A fucking cesspit of degeneracy and meaningless rules. I thank the lord everyday for not having to work for some company that has to brief me on the new special flag