claim to be the master race

> claim to be the master race
> lose your only war

What did he mean by this?

Attached: adolf-hitler-1933-c4622e.jpg (907x1390, 224.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223471/Guy-Liddell-diaries-Hitlers-rant-deceived-days-Berlin-bunker.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kVo5I0xNRhg
theconversation.com/the-us-white-majority-will-soon-disappear-forever-115894
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

betrayed by other whites

Attached: 1646832310258.jpg (500x910, 224.26K)

>claim to claim he claimed

He won the War of Polish Aggression (1939) in 35 days.

Attached: hitler-cape.png (704x914, 973.53K)

>claim they aren't the master race
>endlessly try to flood their countries with more immigrants fleeing their brown shitholes

Shutup spic.

>Won a war against Pooland
Oh no no no the greatest Hitler achievement hahahahahhah

teammates were n00bs. Literally this is the only reason they lost. Carried the whole team for 6 years.

Attached: 1656970229679.gif (332x293, 3.5M)

No, what do YOU mean by this?

Tried to kill Jewish menace , Jewish menace killed him

He was just a cog in the Masonic machine

More than your shithole has ever achieved in its worthless existence.

Attached: 1654050677912.gif (380x304, 153.18K)

Other white people defeated them retard.

Attached: 1656794110200.jpg (788x371, 54.01K)

>his opponent? THE WORLD
>the funny part is, it was actually close!

checked and based

He was a schizo German industrialists wanted to use to get slave labor and market control over Europe. Just another greedy failure of capitalism.

Attached: 1636787307194.webm (344x432, 835.27K)

>Mexican flag
What do you mean by that?tdm4sy

Hispanics fought off the whole world for more than 300 years, and they managed to have an empire during that time. Germany only last 5 years.

Attached: conquest vs genocide.png (1620x1000, 436.77K)

>lose against the entire world, barely

That's not true, not even for the American army, even Mexico did some damage and it wasn't their war, Russians/slavs (According to you) aren't white, and out of everyone involved THEY beat hitler.

Literally never made that claim, jew

>it's 2022
>repeating insufficient translations to an inferior language like it was 1933
What do they mean by this?

i miss the show so much, but i thank you and hope you guys are doing great!

Attached: murdoch.chan.png (229x428, 123.08K)

Fucking butthurt loser. He blamed the german people and his generals in the end. Didn't take any responsibility for the lost.

>claimed the German people had not fought with enough heroism and that they 'deserved to perish'.
>The German people has not fought heroically, it deserves to perish. It is not I who have lost the war, but the German people".'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223471/Guy-Liddell-diaries-Hitlers-rant-deceived-days-Berlin-bunker.html

Attached: 1619841864833.png (600x490, 198.05K)

Thank you user. Hopefully, I finish the book by the end of this week. Currently fact checking a lot of the historical stuff I put (which is pretty much all of it).

took entire world to defeat him cause he couldve took Britain, soviet union, usa 1v1.

Not relevant but
>go on a few great dates with an ashkenazi jewish girl
>never told anyone about my power level but we clicked super well and i trust her, intended on taking my true power level to the grave
>shes actually cool about it even still wants to get fucked and we unironically talked about natsoc german economic policy being pretty reasonable at the time + meme points like black crime statistics and shit
i think im in love brehs
im a big blond hair blue eyed guy btw, it almost feels like a romcom plot or some shit. gonna pump a few mischlings into her i think

No, he couldn’t have. Stop the cap. This man was absolutely out of his mind for declaring war on the Soviet Union and the USA in 1941 — believing he could win. 1941 was the year, Nazi Germany truly lost.

Better move them to Israel

Won, by attacking merely 20 years old devastated country from 3 sides with 3 times more equipment and soldiers...

And the spic colonies became mongrelised racial crossbreed abominations mutted shitholes and the white ones became superpower.

youtube.com/watch?v=kVo5I0xNRhg

He had no choice. He was dry on oil.

Attached: BakuWW2.png (536x728, 777.88K)

shes actually anti zionist, she says they discriminate against ashkenazis or something. not sure how true that is but i didnt argue

yes he could have. germany didnt truly lose till 1944 then official later

Took France in two weeks

Attached: Hitler_in_Paris_1940.jpg (1792x2431, 1.22M)

They won't be safe here much longer

>1pbtid

Soon whites won't be safe there much longer.

>The US white majority will soon disappear forever
theconversation.com/the-us-white-majority-will-soon-disappear-forever-115894

Attached: 1622118166992.webm (720x1280, 679.7K)

jews wont be safe in america either

Yes, but even if that was the case, it would’ve been more logical for him to enforce Japan to attack and invade the Soviet Union from the East instead of attacking America. Thus, permitting Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan to conduct a co-ordinated attack on the Soviet Union.

Hitler lacked common sense.

>colonies
stopped reading, there were never any colonies

Conquered France (largest standing army at that moment) in a month. Conquered Belgium, Holland, Norway... Do you have schools on Brazil? Or niggers are just this dumb?

never trust jews

Should've never declared war on the US. Worst mistake he ever made, especially seeing that Europe was effectively won & he could focus all his attention on the Soviets while the Americans were tied up with the Japanese. To this day I'll never know why he did it, because that decision alone cost him the war.
>muh ussr won the war tho!
Yeeeaaah no. A Germany that wasn't fighting a war on two fronts wouldn't let the Russians cross Grodno, let alone get all the way to Berlin.

Attached: BA473666-A46D-4807-B58E-10ACE90B22B5.jpg (1500x1040, 434.11K)

He lost WW1 too. As a participant. Nigga just loved to lose.

Shut up you fucking spic the jews made whites fight eachother, and the germans had no problems with the russian people only communism search up the smolensk agreement

>Just get Japan to invade Siberia bro lmao
This isn’t HOI4, user