You have to fix this region in 50 years

you have to fix this region in 50 years

Attached: Map_of_South_Asia.png (587x600, 312.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Evy1aRxlx24
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Map_of_the_Indo-Greeks.png (1024x948, 1.41M)

Pay up your debts mehmet

so pakistan moved all the poo to india? based

Jesus slurectine will set it in 10 yearos

BRING HIM BACK

Attached: 1656943088749.jpg (490x558, 66.21K)

Mouse medet

Can't be done. Pick any two countries and define the geopolitical problems to be solved and it can be done in ~60 years, though.

Only thing wrong is not enough people are Buddhist, memeflag.

Bleach it. Send a bunch of white men and women there and force them to race-mix there. Ina few generations it's Balkan tier or even Italy tier. The only problem is that Europe has a low birth rate.

>Balkan tier
We don't need to downgrade ourselves. Also whites are inherently inferior.

We are already fixed. Only problem we have is too many muslims.

The Soviet way, mass deportations of all religious and -sub-ethnic groups to their respective regions, and populate the country-side with citizens from the major cities to fix the hellscapes that are places like Delhi.

You can't bleach a country of 1.3 billion
I'd say 70% of the Indian population is only fit to fertilize the ground

India is in its best position since the past 500 years. I don't see any need for forced intervention. 2-3 generarions more and plenty of stuff would drastically improve.

compared to idians? holy shit they why is every indian guy jealous of white and try to emulate their clothing and hair style?

India is overpopulated country with caste system, there is a influx of Indian workers in Serbia, average paycheck in Serbia is from 350 euros which is minimal wage right now, up to 600 euros if you are not braindead.

So if you are coming here to seek work, there is something terribly wrong with your country!

Attached: 1651984088813.png (496x550, 186.55K)

Nobody is jealous of white infact 99% don't even have the time to be jealous because like some losers they do not have any free time to do that.

1. Enforce with utmost brutality the caste system.
2. Import intelligent whites as the highest caste (which they are anyways)
3. nationalize the rail system completely and rebuild it, employ mid-caste warriors to guard it against poos.
4. Enforce English language education India-wide, Hindi can only be speaken at home and in hushed tones.
5. Educate Indians on Krishna and teach them that he is the Christ of their nation.
6. Teach Indians the western classics.
7. Encourage ties with the commonwealth.
8. Try to somehow fix Indias economy by mobilizing their natural resources more efficiently and getting more of their goods to the western market.
9. Strict and brutal anti-scam and business honesty laws, a rich man who scams a poor man will have a hand removed just the same as the reverse.
10. Review and revise the regulatory system to reduce infrastructure failures and engineering-caused disasters.
etc.

Reduce the population by 75%, never speak to them again. Problem solved.

How will constant seething about Indians save the white race?

Attached: hmm.jpg (417x201, 11.64K)

My man, white people are intimately aware that everybody on earth wants to be white and is big mad about it. It's okay, it's fine, no problems.

I have been here a long time and there is maybe one thread about India for ever 200+ threads about literally anywhere else, for your guys' population size it's actually astonishing how irrelevant you are.

>indian guy jealous of white and try to emulate their clothing and hair style?

What? Do you think Indians are black? They have normal hair.

There are 320 Indians in serbia. Majority of which are there for official duty or business. Why do you lie to make yourself look relevant?

I mean there really is something wrong, Indians here work at all the fast food places, all the uber drivers are Indian.
I can't imagine leaving my home and heritage to deliver fast food lol.

White people do not have much worth nowadays. Wake up, its not 18-20th century anymore.

>blocks your path

Attached: sub-buzz-7762-1610543667-9.jpg (2295x2847, 833.17K)

I aint doing shit my bro, your Youtubers are shilling Serbia on daily basis... What do you mean look relevant? How are we relevant in this?

Its your stupid youtubers selling you lies about my country!
youtu.be/Evy1aRxlx24

Yet Indians have the highest median income in Canada.