Why are conservatives so violent?

Why are conservatives so violent?

Attached: leftist faggot.jpg (530x464, 31.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

godkingandnation.wordpress.com/2021/11/10/why-the-right-adopts-violence/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>why are mentally ill people allowed access to firearms

> the south side of chicago is the most violent place in the country
> conservative
kek

If you looked like that you'd be treated like shit socially and eventually you'll become "violent".

Violence is basically revenge against a society that treats these people who are on the bottom of the looks scale

*who treats them like shit

forgot to add

Bro why was his nose a foot long? Is race mixing a field of study unto itself? Are some of us ment to devolve into having animalistic/violent tendencies because of some vulnerability in our genes? Is it fetal alcohol syndrome?

Was he a downie?

Why is his nose a foot long??

Probly Italian ancestry

>this is a conservative

This ACTOR is a jew like OP, nobody dies in your jew fake shootings

Attached: 96607AC0-762F-404B-A3C7-FAC332F7E2B2.jpg (640x480, 41.61K)

>Blue left side
>Red right side
Psyop, forgotten in week like the rest

>dyed long hair
>tattoos
>zoomer fashion sense
>unhygienic looking
>rapper
Yea thats a leftoid
Nice try faggot

godkingandnation.wordpress.com/2021/11/10/why-the-right-adopts-violence/

That’s no excuse

Absolute Floyd’s and Trannies get laid

This guy has an extreme socializing problem and suffered from bipolar disorder and isolation at the least.
I wonder when the last time he actually sucked a titty or had a hand that wasn’t his on his dick.

Isolation/bipolar/access to internet/access to firearms

Bad combo

Any Forumstards think they will save the white race if they shoot a few random niggers
however aborting over 300k niggers annually is a problem somehow

Just as many white women get abortions
Stop with this roastie guardian narrative

but there are over 4 times more whites than blacks in the US
per capita speaking you cannot compare

Perhaps you miss the BLM/ leftist riots of 2020/2021?

i think they are speaking about the totality of deaths. yes more white babies are aborted over nigger ones. to where black population was lower before roe vs wade even.

2A. Shall not be infringed.
I know a sub 90IQ schizo with guns. I'll fucking light up feds to let him keep his guns.

based

Yeah he was isolated because of how he looks like.
Just look at how most of these incels that go on shooting sprees look like. They all have baby faces and a desperate gaze. It's clear they've been in a horrible social situation for years, this stuff doesn't happen all of a sudden. It's something chronic that made them accumulate rage and depression.

We're seeing the failure of urban life, the fact that tribal bonds between people have completely disappeared, everyone is just an isolated cell. But for most it comes easier to just play pretend and live the normie life because they have average genetics, they don't draw attention to them through conspicuous looks.