BREAKING

Minutes after the CERN particle accelerator was turned on a massive explosion occured and a Micro black hole has appeared out of nowhere. There were attempts to contain it but all failed, and its size is rapidly and exponentially increasing.

Its over.

twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1554285483759776295?t=_HesgsWZHlznwDFgtsz7tA&s=16

Attached: Screenshot_2022-07-05-17-25-41-27_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg (1080x1065, 464.97K)

>And here's why that's a good thing

This would be a good thing.

Timeline shifted mere seconds after singularity formed. This never happened. Again.

Link doesn't work.
Are you trying to trick me, OP?
Or are the Controllers deleting evidence already?

>exponentially increasing.

You would not have had time to make this post.

It worked before

Any physics bros here, what are the odds this really is destroying timeline after timeline but we never observe it

There is no black hole. Kys

Great... another Q anus thread. Where goes we one We All Goeth.

>
Nah mate, your mom just bent over and exposed her gaping hole

>Its over.
we should be so fucking lucky. Unfortunately, we are not, and clown world persists.

Switzerland getting swallowed by a black hole would be really funny. They eat dogs.

>tweet deleted

That isn't what CERN and the LHC are for.
You're all fucking retarded paranoids who sound like complete idiots when you try to talk any of the science behind this, and then you go into: "I heard blah blah blah total bullshit."
The scientists involved absolutely know what the LHC is for and its very specific uses in particle physics because they designed it at very specific energy levels for very specific experiments at tremendous cost and massive, precision engineering in order to answer the questions we have in our current incomplete understanding of the Standard Model of particle physics.
You're all massive faggots and goddamn embarrassing. Go actually learn a few things instead of using your unbelievably shitty imaginations on this tired conspiracy garbage.
Learn about the giant electromagnets directing these high-energy particle beams for collision dynamics and stop being idiots speculating upon complete nonsense you pulled out of your retard asses.
There is zero hope for humanity when there are people as willfully stupid, ignorant, and mentally dysfunctional as you.

dude that shit is all fucking made up
how the fuck do you still think star trek is real

>what are the odds this really is destroying timeline after timeline but we never observe it

nobody voted to make cern, it costs as much wealth as every nation on the earth produces in 1 year to run it for 1 year, it's a joke, a way to create debt over something you never get to see, they can't photograph it so you have to take the scientists word for it

>There is zero hope for humanity when there are people as willfully stupid, ignorant, and mentally dysfunctional as you.
so gas them all? sounds like thats where you're going with this

It's not necessarily about "odds" - it is both definitely happening and not happening at the same time. Such is the nature of quantum mechanics. If it isn't observed, it didn't happen. "Destroyed timelines" are just "possibilities that are no longer possible."

>Trust the Science!

2 more black holes!

Why do you post this on every CERN thread?

I won't go back! You don't understand... in my universe, Bernie won in 2008. What was left of the United States was annexed by Ecuador in 2014

Attached: RandomPerson.jpg (775x500, 29.32K)

How many more times are you going to post this?

The hawking radiation would be so intense no matter could fall into it at these masses. You're retarded.

>Trust the Jew Einstein based science bros!

We say holes of colour bigot

What a great episode.

Thank you heres some frog ice cream for you

Attached: 1656929984805.jpg (720x960, 92.43K)

What's with you copying and pasting this same reply in all the recent cern threads

CERN is fake and gay and you can't convince me otherwise.
Just one big money laundering scheme for the elite to pump and dump.

>destroying timeline after timeline

hopefully we'll land in a timeline where I get laid and have a wife and kids

nothing happens at CERN except money laundering

Attached: m8qnbZt.jpg (1405x692, 91.61K)

If you focus really hard you can make sure you stay in the reality where we’re all obliterated

.tuoba deirrow era lla uoy tahw erus toN .enif si gnihtyreve

Holy shit, a black hole just flew over my house!

SHOOPEN DA WHOOPEN

Attached: 600px-AhsUKHJSKjh-4173529661.jpg (600x406, 88.73K)

This. Black holes do not exist. Neither does any of that other made-up Star Trek / Star Wars stuff. Those were created by Jews.

t. PhD ChemE. Probably know more about classical & quantum physics than 99.999999% of anons who have ever visited Any Forums.

focus key_word= cern
player_run
echo echo echo

So the weird occult rituals and mock human sacrifices are just a totally normal part of researching particle physics then?

Attached: 1A916B18-99F9-45F6-901D-9E275CF199B9.png (1199x698, 401.55K)

guys i feeling very monke right now.....

Attached: turning_monke.png (366x363, 158.89K)

>So the weird occult rituals and mock human sacrifices are just a totally normal part of researching particle physics then?
yeah that sounds like the kind of thing for real legit scientists get mixed up with, next they do a scientific mock human sacrifice, (pssst the real one is at the afterparty, don't tell the sheeples)

could be 0 or a 100% chance depending if they find new particles that can be used in the world or they find nothing and its useless

they chow bow-wows?
Aren't they massive faggots, ex opioid addicts and crypto jews?

cern is not green new deal. going to have to shut it down.

Zero, it would take a thousand times the mass of our entire solar system to form a single stable black hole.

cern uses too much electricity and is causing global warming. no reason they should have something that consumes that much power.