Take the bleach pill

This can be done in two to three generations.
If you guys had started when blacks where a smaller number youd have millions of semi white and near full white children already. and played the semi white against the less mixed out blacks.

But no you just have to go ahead with the one drop rule. The rule that even germans didnt think made sense

Attached: royal-babies-first-birthdays-t.jpg (1200x720, 196.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/384366309/#384427254
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah no

>racemix goy!
Fuck off. White women will always be superior

Attached: smile2.jpg (408x612, 38.85K)

Is that a white women?

>this is what passes for white in the US
LMAO, who the hell are you trying to confince here? I can see the black genes in that kid's face. It's a fucking mutt.

Attached: nerd-vergil-confused-by-what's-probably-a-really-fucking-retarded-take-on-some-issue-or-other.jpg (1458x1154, 203.3K)

Their skin might look white, but the lower IQ and tribal instincts you can never breed out. Even if you get a generation of humans, subhumans will show up in the family tree forever. And they will eventually breed in with Africans again.

>a population of 'whites' that look like nick fuentes

ok mutt, enjoy your pretend ethnostate

This is what I was asking you about the other day. She is actually darker than many notionally mixed race people.

She is pretty though, don't get me wrong. A fine womanly example.

Just seems like a tan to me

Attached: ball.jpg (1024x683, 97.76K)

thanks for the advice rabbi chinkelstein

Attached: 13E1D533-3205-4898-AB2D-E74BD3648D28.jpg (704x685, 54.34K)

Meghan Markle is the strangest looking Serbian woman I've ever seen

This is a troll being paid to post and spam HRT boys and tomboys to try to trick us into thinking they are cute to slowly turn us into possibly liking HRT boys to try to turn us all gay... Even if they only succeed with 5%, they are still doing their job. This is all about white replacement and trying to turn us gay and unproductive. I have called this fucker out in many threads. They started in a team spamming pictures and one-liners with this Voll "girl" they call a tomboy about 8 days ago... Dont fall for it, that aint cute, i am pretty confident thats an HRT boy.

I am going to keep following you faggots around and trying to redpill everyone about what you are doing

>Its quite obvious something is behind all the posting of pictures of this one person all of a sudden.... That kinda stuff doesnt happen on its own around here just like the MASSIVE shill campaign of the no'fap shit about a year or two ago. What the shit it came outta nowhere and was shilled hard as fuck for like 4 months before they slowly gave it up. C'mon whats the angle and why this chick and whats it about?
>ah fuck i get it. You are slowly trying to trick "incels" into thinking that boyish features girl is attractive because shes the best you can find... Shes semi-attractive female and if you can make "incels" think shes attractive then slowly, you can make "incels" start to like boys on HRT who look feminine and slowly turn "incels" into being fags and fuckin dudes....
>This is just another ploy to destroy the birth rates by making guys wanna fuck guys in the long run.... Son of a bitch i figured it out. This is just another try at no fap to try to get guys to think they dont need a girl.... lower the birthrate while you are increasing the population with blacks, mexicans, immigrants, all in a purpose to lower the white birthrate and make guys like feminine HRT guys...
>think tanks = idiots

good run down:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/384366309/#384427254

Attached: 1642671455928.jpg (622x618, 55.91K)

>i replied to you already.

i told you i was going to follow you around in every thread until you stopped.

Hey when are you going to get you and your crew together with your boss and show him that we have you figured out. Why are you still pushing this poor slopppy job of yours you are going so hard at it that its obvious. Just tell your boss that they gotta come up with something new because this trick isnt working you have been figured out and some user is going to continue following you thru every thread and constantly call you out for your jewish trickery. Wanna know how i know you are not a real user here just casually posting something for all to see, because you talk like this.

You wanna know how easy it was to spot your bullshit... Because NOBODY in Romania talks like this, this is a semi-educated american who thinks hes hot shit, probably 120 pounds pale white skin little turd who went to some no-name college and got a shitty degree that peaked the interest of some jewish shill team.
>hes got a diverse background in sociology and ethical reasoning.. we can use him
Just because you are semi-educated doesnt mean you can fit in here. NOBODY here likes faggots, this board absolutely hates faggots and flamers, posting this boyish looking girl is a CLEAR sign that you are not here organically, and shilling as hard as you do makes you glow like the sun. The biggest tip off was your use of the word oneitis, NOBODY on Any Forums uses words like that, only faggots who are semi-educated leftie'loonies talk like that and NONE of those kinda people are here organically. You do not fit in here and we know it... Why dont you tell your boss you have been made, pick another flag to use for your VPN and find something else to try to psyop us into this one isnt working.

Attached: 1655432090251.jpg (1024x788, 97.72K)

>If you guys had started when blacks where a smaller number
My mistake. Next time I'll remember to be born 50 fucking years ago.

unfathomable cope

fpbp, OP is shitting in the punch bowl and calling it the same.

This fuckin guy

I get your autistic point, but you're still wrong in what you say, no matter how many times you repeat it

Yup, me

I've taken the fox pill.

Attached: 78242861_p0.jpg (1653x2338, 469.82K)

Skin color != race.