NEW TRUMP TRUTH

HE'S BRINGING BACK THE BANTS

Attached: BFB9011E-F2CB-44E7-94D7-AB53E74FBECA.jpg (750x863, 394.51K)

Who?

Your past, current and future president, ungrateful stupid little mutt

>current
Trump is not the President in a continuity of government scenario, my dude

Do you think he types these posts himself? or does he dictate them to an aide in between sucking on kike dicks?

Shouldn't have tried to sell us out to Israel. Especially the supporters who risked their freedoms.

Yeah he had his chance and he blew it. He stayed on the defensive all 4 years hoping being moderate would make him likeable. He should have went hard and arrested clinton and obama and biden and rounded up all the people that were appointed by that administration. Instead he tried to appease their sensibility but learned they have none.

>between sucking on kike dicks?

Attached: 1d95fb075bbf9e2cbedf045fb8f506890505b58e2334e0a81bd076599a3fbe0f.png (1024x847, 17.57K)

He 100% writes them himself. He's the only one that does it, while the rest of the cuck politicians have their interns do it for them. That's why he has the best social media.

I used to have the military guy for that but can't remember what I put it under.

He's a kike president. Pardons to Jews. Gifts to Isn't real. $300mil to his kike son-in-law and kike daughter. etc... poltards will actually try to shill how he or Jew DeSantis should be the next president as if the only options in the country are bending over for jews or getting raped by them crazy liberuls.

His fake show of being moderate was just to save all political opportunities to secure favors for himself and pardon Jew spies.

Attached: And WHO was supposed to drain the swamp.jpg (1024x641, 52.08K)

>Your past, current and future president, ungrateful stupid little mutt
If he is the current president then he cannot be the future president due to the constitutional two-term limit.

YES HAHA GOOD ONE FELLOW COMRADE!! MIGA!!

>He told me he uses Truth Social!

Attached: lols.jpg (436x399, 80.27K)

hey kike shill

how come Jews always vote for Democrats?

Attached: tj848973.png (1005x553, 600.12K)

The left doesn't understand Trump is not creating this . He is taking advantage of it.

Imagine if one of the weak Republicans was in charge when the CRT backlash started. They would have seen value in complying in order to be more inclusive.
Trump quite literally is saving America from itself.

COUNTRY GONE

Hahahahaha you think this shaming attempt will work on me but the reality is that I hate women

kek this is just sad. ReTruth for the win!

All politicians are Zionist faggots

The program on Any Forums is to turn individuals away from Trump. I'm impressed at the diligence and variety of bot posting in this regard

It's just banter, dude.

It doesn't work though, just injects needed comedy into threads.

What a stupid site
>retruth
Fucking Trump with tech..kek
Everything he touches inside tech he destroys, just look at $FREED.
Useless family.

Attached: 685A64BE-22E5-4449-B2AA-397C6B257025.jpg (954x956, 376.12K)

you can especially see by the Q threads that are shilled to high heaven

>ZOMG BLUMPF TRUTHED

Attached: unhinged & seething MIGAmutt.jpg (686x803, 82.08K)

All the conservative Jews are in Israel trying to build an ethnostate. Israel has the same problems with feminists and globalists and has moved "far right" (still very liberal historically but Nazi compared to the communist media) too.

I do hope trump runs.
All the bullshit the democrats are doing is just a bluff to stop trump from running.

They are gambling all their chips on separating trump from the GOP, but if we stand strong, they have nothing.
He needs to have courage and move forward because it's the last thing they want.

>"on the other side"
Did he misspell democrats one time and now he cowers in fear of typing the word, or is he genuinely incapable of typing it?

Haa. He was a poor excuse for a President. But he's a funny guy. And still better than whatever other Kike servant America is served up every four years.

It's because he has a high verbal IQ and isn't actually referring to "democrats"

>let me tell you about your country

Attached: 98E6B64E-A9D4-4F86-A6C2-D531351DBE9A.jpg (800x528, 72.89K)

>Your past, current and future president, ungrateful stupid little mutt

Attached: 1B30B932-C3E7-4590-B637-013B2D3FB6C2.jpg (1024x683, 92.89K)