It's. That. Simple

Attached: 20220705_161529.jpg (720x583, 33.52K)

Your religion says I can't say nigger

fixed

Attached: 1626966929251.png (720x567, 258.05K)

my religion > your religion

>religions are the only thing that seeks to rule over peoples lives

Would be cool if Abrahamic religion wasn't the basis of not lying, stealing, etc.

If you go to a country or state and don't respect their religious rights, they have every right to punish you. I wouldn't go into a Muslim country and tell them to fuck off and start making out with guys. It's rude. Not everyone has to have the same culture.

>everyone just make their own religion
Okay

Attached: 1654478499339m.jpg (920x1024, 158.04K)

Christcucks will seethe.

Attached: 1656710107388.png (1003x607, 282.8K)

My religion is consumerism, George Floyd, statistics denialism, overconsumption, nihilism, pop science worship, masturbating, binge watching netflix, pharmaceuticals, instant dopamine fixes, a product for every problem, embracing delusions, and complaining in a manic state about any one who believes in any semblance of tradition on the internet.

No one is telling you that you can't do that, we are just pointing out that you keep making terrible decisions and that is why your life sucks and you are suicidal all the time.

Attached: 1637353772880.gif (1540x1222, 820.13K)

>My religion says I can't kill Jews
Ok
>My Religions says YOU can't kill Jews
Fuck off.

Spiritual beliefs are necessary to defeat communism. It doesn't matter which. Just believe in something greater than the television.

now tell that to immigrants

Glad to see someone stand up to cancel culture and preferred pronouns like this.

Incorrect.
Religions often teach not to steal or murder. You agree with that, right?

>My religion says you can't do that.
>Fuck off.
Would this make it a crime to not use someone's fetish name and sexual pronouns in the workplace?

Don't need to be religious to know killing babies is wrong.

False.
Judaism didn't come into being until 70BC, Jesus was not a Jew, but He WAS sent to tell the Jews that they had to turn to the Lord or be eternally captive to other nations. Jews chose poorly.

I guess I want a society with the historical benefits of tradition allowing a society with a communal vision of the future...but also I want to be a queer lesbiankin non-binary furry who aborts fetuses and is doses on SSRIs and radically attempts to dismantle the previous society because my friends are doing it. I don't want to leave the society to construct a new society. I just want to destroy this one!

> People should be able to do whatever they want.

Real good argument, faggot.

like when a grown baby kills itself and goes to Hell for its sin?