Why is it that racists tend to have a more diverse friend group than a gender studies major?

Why is it that racists tend to have a more diverse friend group than a gender studies major?

Attached: 28742C00-AD97-4430-A898-E681D988D9C4.jpg (639x803, 194.01K)

Because racists only point out the negative prejudices while embracing the positive ones. Gender faggots live in a delusional world that can only be filled with other delusional people.

We all hate niggers.

kek unironically me

somehow i have always had the most diverse friend group. not lying either

there's different types of POCs though. some of them are based, but most of them either become white or black on the inside and turn into whiny little bitches complaining about micro aggressions, or just wannabe rappers.

A racist often has real world experience with members of other races. That is why he is able to make generalizations about other groups; he has real experience with them. However, even if there are negative traits that a racial group may have, it does not bar you from being friends with members of that group. White liberals, however, tend to only live near other white liberals. And therefore do not understand the realities of other ethnic groups

Most of my friends are unironically niggers including 2 single moms and it fucking perplexes me.

I don’t know. I’m racist but I keep befriending black people at work

Me but unironically lmao

we are united in our mutual hatred for each other
each of us works hand in hand to build the biggest walls around us so we may be the best of neighbors, for we all know we are better than the rest and our neighbors think just like us
that's why we get along

Notice no niggers

>Yfw it's the racists that actually are better at embracing diversity, since they know the reality of things

Lamo
The muzzi are actualy based

Attached: chadtimeline.jpg (3329x1791, 1.38M)

i cut ties with all my friends , my best friend is a 60somewhat year old man that hangs around the supermarket for 2 years now.
im fine with it desu , ive my woman at home and her parents nearby anyone extra would just make me go "eeeh"
i prefer to tend to occasional friendships , the moment someone asks me for money or constantly for cigs and booze i stop talking to them entirely.
not sure why young faggots or people in general need a constant supply of friends and the need to be seen & heard.
if you don´t have your shit sorted out and a pussy to smash then you shouldn´t think about haveing friends whatsoever because they will only use you and call / show up when its lenient.
fuck friends and build family/stick to it.

An individual may be part of a group but they are not the group. Policies are enacted on group dynamics but often effect the individual.

A person is at once a social being and an individual being. These contradictions are allow someone to understand that a group of people and their natural behavior can be bad but am individual can be good and worthy of friendship.

based leaf
If you look at a lot of heavily-integrated professions, cops, military, government, you find a lot of racism, while the racists can still functionally interact with those people.
There's some larpers like the KKK member that's never met a black person, but they're very rare, despite (((media))) portrayals.
People who have actual racist views actually have them from real-world experience, but "we're all equal" neolibs have their ideology from indoctrination via education and media.
What's quite upsetting is when you see those libtards actually victimized, yet they can't break the indoctrination.

Based take

Racists only hate blacks and jews because its literally their fault. I'm at peace with Hispanics, Asians, Arabs, Indians(to a lesser degree) and even the French, but blacks and jews? Nah.

Based family oriented man

>The muzzi are actualy based
facts
anyone who hates jews and regards women are children are based

Racists value actual diversity, not forced globalhomo kind.

The funny thing is, you’re not wrong

Attached: AB84826E-DD7A-4C88-9DCF-92E75B8C203D.jpg (720x938, 316.21K)

>mexican bandido (who can probably make badass tacos)
>devout muslim (probably knows how to make a bomb and get a full giggleswitch AK)
>Samurai (the jews fear him)
>Kebab remover (don't need to add anything else here)
Seems like a 10/10 friend group to me

>keep your friends close
>keep your enemies closer

Pretty simple: racists are a minority

Attached: 1656785313037.jpg (720x540, 69.27K)

Most people are racist, the real life and deranged polchuds are a minority

People that are racist are logical, they can recognize the positives and negatives of a different race/culture and form a general conclusion on how the majority of that race acts. Then they interact with people of that race on a small scale where they are a minority and can see there are exceptions. We know those exceptions aren't the majority and we can accept them as being outliers of their race and bond with them. Leftists/liberals almost NEVER interact with the majority, they only ever interact with the minority and see all the exceptions and think:
>wow all the majority negative stereotypes must not be true because my one black friend doesn't act like that at all!
And they will never go and live in some ghetto surrounded by niggers to see how the majority is.