PRESS F TO SPIT

Can’t wait for the smugness to be wiped out of their fucking faces when they freeze to death in the winter.

Attached: CD7C78B2-BB6D-43BF-9696-767B9EF1334C.jpg (1284x1030, 328.38K)

Oh look, another american obsessed about Europe. Maybe worry about China or Mexcans pouring over your border, prick.

all your rights are being wiped away by kikes and their brainwashed tools, do the sneedful

>cuckenion losing its artificially bloated value
was nice having you, enjoy starved immigrants raping your children

Attached: 1656490895541.jpg (429x604, 97.68K)

It's good news for EuroZone, exports are gonna skyrocket

When the dollar is low, we can't buy as many imports, but our exports bring in more dollars for American-made goods. Every economy wants to be more of an exporter, not more of an importer. Clueless Russian Nazis think an overpriced ruble is a great thing but they don't seem to realize it is slowly killing their internal economy.

I have a ground heat pump. Will i freeze?

We raped you in WW2 lol

Especially in the times of crisis

cold shower time hans

you do realize they have enough gas in tank to get by for at least one winter, right?

faggotry and trannyism aren’t highly valued commodities

Europeans sabotaging their economy on the global stage for the American interests in the butt hurt belt is fascinating to watch

My government will pay for them nonetheless.

Ivan, it ain't that simple. Markets and industries have to price in lack of additional energy capacity into their bottom line. That has major effect on the markets, that has major effects on the borrowing, that has major impacts on the prices, and so on in circles

No we are transitioning the stupid, weak, meak, and fearful into dead people for phase 2.

>when they freeze to death in the winter
god I hope so

Euro cuck no gunz bros..... It's over

Alone?

you also have to throw all safety standards out the window, pay children in bags of rice ea month, put up suicide nets up around your factories, and sacrifice a billion hardworking bugs. then your commodities will be cheap enough for your economy to boom. later transition from a society with no standards or morals into one with them, while all your financial institutions go bankrupt.

you ever look up how many bugs die during your typical China mega project? they make all their income these days from exporting something akin to slave labor. but instead of being some bottom feeding class, it's their general population.

do all that and your devalued currency may make money for you.
just the cost of an eternal soul and the descendants for 20 generations

>Oh look, another american
You misspelled "Russian with a US VPN".

And that turned out excellently for the world, didn't it Tyrone?

Some Europeans are ok. Some are fags. All Russians are mongolid chinks tho and I hate all of them.

You’re still sending gas to Germany you cuck. This pretty much proves that you don’t have any customers left.

If you were really American you'd know that would never happen in America - unless Trump gets re-elected.

>a conservative will open up a factory, bringing in thousands of 6 figure jobs with low skill requirement. enriching an entire town and causing business to boom.
>a liberal will bring in a tech business, everyone will work from home, will only hire diverse h1b applications & women, chinese made amazon tranny makeup products boom.
your right, i shouldn't put my faith in the guy that actually would help my community.

leave us alone Mehmet.

Big russian mongol raped you, didn't he?

That proves that russia follows its contract obligations. Gas have been rerouted to a much bigger markets, you have no idea

enough to survive a season while spiraling into the fucking nothingness and become finally irrelevant meeting old friends down there

Attached: 1648714439475.png (289x279, 84.26K)

What is this, commie hour? Why would one want ANY politician to put up any workplace?

Stop fighting amongst ourselves, retards. This is exactly what (((they))) want. Stop playing their game, because they set the rules, and as long as we play them they will keep winning.

Nothing personal, Javier