Why aren't you bowing at the feet of women, Any Forums?

I think we could all do better and this is a great step in the right direction.

Attached: FW1w8fTWYAEHFlv.jpg (1125x719, 225.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fitforservice.com/pages/what-is-fit-for-service
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Paws > feet.

Attached: Ehh1btIVoAADJCQ.jpg (1623x1349, 136.54K)

Anthro gfs when?

Next year I'm going to make fun of these faggots.

I don't get it, the man and woman of this generation aren't influenced by gender bias of prior generation.
Is this a joke?

This is giving me very sexual vibes. Maybe the internet has ruined me, but I just get this instinctive feeling like the person who planned this has some kind of sexual kink and is masturbating to the fact that they convinced a bunch of people to do it.

Define woman

I would rip those pants and rape those pathetic faggots until they loved being men and joined me in killing all women.

Attached: Untitled.png (632x212, 337.5K)

Roll for goddess waifu
100% the guy writing all this shit uses it to try and fuck these broads with his wife, they're pretty good looking.

Attached: Capture.png (704x540, 746.4K)

Attached: 2d5486eb777688b4c81892cfcb74d801.jpg (236x222, 7.32K)

I would dump buckets of nut in #2

They look like some smelly roasties..hard pass

Imagine bowing at the feet of halfbreed squaws KEK

Built for BBC

for me, it's 1,5,7

>Americans

Those thots can bend over and get fucked, then make me a sandwich.

this looks like a bunch of cucks groveling to injun women and beaners because they feel bad for "stealing" their land. i could be a nordicist but none of those women look white

Western retarded degenerates.

Why don't mass shooters shoot these kind of people?

I think all men should bow down like this and say sorry. it's healthy for gender relations as a whole in society

its seriously a bunch of mutts larping as indians: fitforservice.com/pages/what-is-fit-for-service
very funny

Number , she is hot.

They should do this!

Attached: tumblr_nsoqwjuT2C1syfsqio1_500.jpg (500x474, 59.31K)

Number 1*

That image fills me with dread, I'm being dragged to some Goa festival this weekend and I just know it's going to be filled by faggots like this, lord help me, 3 days of globohomo hippie faggots

No longer is performative virtue signalling sufficient now is the time for performative submission. Ask me how I know this happened in burger land.

Games people play. The reality is women want to be dominated. All women secretly hate each other. "Nice guys finish last". Suckers.

>Number 1*
my favorite also

Attached: coomer.gif (622x640, 2.81M)

>The reality is women want to be dominated

Attached: 1652193364392.jpg (645x767, 64.33K)

I hit women instead, because I'm not some pussy simp.
Women are retarded holes that are good for fucking and not much else, so they certainly don't deserve to be worshiped when they're such worthless pieces of shit.
They need brutal beatings to admonish them to be less shitty.
Start being men instead of pussy simp faggots, and go hit and/or fuck some women today.