Why is everyone going drugs?

10 years ago it was illegal. Are we in an experiment?

Attached: 0BC4B188-6776-44D0-B746-F212AE3882B8.jpg (1075x830, 109.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OLPlv3ePBag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

People are doing drugs because they're cool. You weren't invited because you're a loser.

I noticed this too. A lot of people do drugs casually now.

I was doing drugs 10 years ago. I actually do less now. Maybe you're noticing it more because you're 17 years old.

People were doing drugs ten years ago also it was just more stealth. Pills are the easiest you can get adderall and vallum right from you doctor by repeating a few phrases. Most lives in the modern world require something to make them tolerable.

I'm 35 yo
I dropped alcohol but sometimes I do cocaine or MDMA. My life improved a lot and I can keep going to the gym the next day.

Attached: 1639697840527.jpg (820x713, 36.81K)

This. Dropped alcohol did intermittent fasting. Started dropping weight and instantly feel healthier.

I've been doing drugs for 25 years, and it's still fucking great.
It's made for lots of fun parties and banging a ton of chicks.
Stop being a pussy faggot with no life.

hollywood programming

they probably have aids

My grandparents generation has been doing more drugs than we could ever dream of. They were dropping acid and smoking dope in the 70s while taking 200mg of Oxy + all kinds of random narcotics in the modern day. Barring a couple people I know who are my age, all the alcoholics and addicts that I know are over the age of 40.

I dropped alcohol 3 weeks ago after i got dui and crashed my fucking car into a concrete pole. Never again.

I wish Adderall would be more accesible in Germany. I can only get amphetamines (speed) from a dealer and the quality is not consistently good.
Wouldn't advice valium, but if you take it, don't do it every day. Massively addictive, hard to get away from, Heroin level dependency.

Acid is still around

It’s just hamsterdam, yo.

Adderall is the greatest drug. Can’t believe you can’t get something you fuckers invented.

You surpassed the age of 16.

People have always been off their tits. It's our oldest cultural heritage. The only change is openness and that is slightly, only slightly, altered by how openly law enforcement tolerates it. Some of the oldest art and writing in the world is about going balls deep in sensory alteration.

Maybe in Greece and amerimuttland but not here, at least not in huge numbers.

Drugs are the path to leftism.

Drugies are degenerates
All junkies should go to our monk for rehab, his favorite method is the shovel, he shovels the drug out of you so Christ can come in and reedem your worthless soul!
youtu.be/OLPlv3ePBag

Attached: 1656910413812.jpg (512x1024, 126.32K)

Ja ich weiß aber sie waren die erste Generation, die diese Drogen benutzt und missbraucht haben. Das war mein Punkt eigentlich; jedoch, ist es ein anderes Bild heutzutage. Ich finde verschreibungspflichtige Medikamente ein größeres Problem als Psychedelika auf jeden Fall.

Attached: 30970445-10F9-4659-822D-18B3C977D22B.png (680x556, 262.47K)

How else do you think the WEF expects you to be happy, when you own nothing and eat ze bugs?

Attached: WEFKombat.jpg (1024x742, 98.43K)