CERN apocalypse waiting room

What is going to happen bros?

youtu.be/06kFq1QF5-s

Attached: 1657029460701.gif (320x472, 2.52M)

BUMP

I feel tired because of the multiple voices, what the fuck is this stream?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: Mass Defect.png (530x589, 475.27K)

Whoop Whoop Whoop

Attached: 1600149038882.gif (220x118, 368.08K)

JUST LEARN ENGLISH FUCKING GERMAN NIGGERS

WE'RE FUCKED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
(see you in two weeks)

LA-LU-LI-LE-LO's lose!

CUM IN MY ASS THERE IS CUM IN MY ASS THERE IS CUM IN MY ASS I AM HEARING VOICES AMONG OTHER NOISES

UNA UNA
INJECTIONNN FAUCI
DELALALA DEFICIONTO

Happening status: Nothing.

demon talk

the german speakers voice is kind of arousing ngl

>already hearing demonic chants

aaaand nothing

what's this pose called?

Attached: big guy.png (365x484, 354.03K)

For normal people? Nothing.
For smart people? I'm sure they'll learn something about black holes or something.
For retarded but hopeful schizos? Everything goes back to 2007 and we get another chance. This time we all agree to kill Steve Jobs and never let cell phones take off like they did.

wher happening?

Attached: 1655821190582.png (699x463, 89.63K)

Infinite time loop please.

AHHHHHHHHHHH ITS HAPENING MY FARD HAS TURNED INTO LIQUID SHITTT THE BOXERS HAS BEEN BREACHED I REPEAT THE BOXERS HAS BEEN BREACHED

>implying they would actually tell us if they were about to end the world.

GERMANY IS ALREADY LEAKING INTO THE REAL WORLD. ITS OVER

Can’t enjoy it with you guys. President Paul is about to make another announcement and I wanna watch it to see if he’s giving a final date on dissolving the FED.

chad

All of these jamokes on the stream probably hate the general population sooooo much kek

>gcp dot increasing

They won’t tell you but this is the mastermind behind the experiment.

Attached: 6312BC5D-1F06-46AF-BFB4-E1C265851ECA.jpg (1080x1145, 159.32K)

Let's go bois.

Attached: 1656284401624.gif (500x282, 2.78M)

when*

I officially hate germans especially german women

This is it. This is the end. It will be like nothing ever happened. Good bye everyone.

Attached: 1655020082337.jpg (600x600, 110.27K)

Where are all the stronk womenz and peobles of colour? Is CERN racist?

Attached: 1656442954881.jpg (1024x1024, 219.17K)

That isn't what CERN and the LHC are for.
You're all fucking retarded paranoids who sound like complete idiots when you try to talk any of the science behind this, and then you go into: "I heard blah blah blah total bullshit."
The scientists involved absolutely know what the LHC is for and its very specific uses in particle physics because they designed it at very specific energy levels for very specific experiments at tremendous cost and massive, precision engineering in order to answer the questions we have in our current incomplete understanding of the Standard Model of particle physics.
You're all massive faggots and goddamn embarrassing. Go actually learn a few things instead of using your unbelievably shitty imaginations on this tired conspiracy garbage.
Learn about the giant electromagnets directing these high-energy particle beams for collision dynamics and stop being idiots speculating upon complete nonsense you pulled out of your retard asses.
There is zero hope for humanity when there are people as willfully stupid, ignorant, and mentally dysfunctional as you.

checked

10 am EDT niggers

Lol, none of those looks like they know what they are doing.
>sub 100 IQs
>and definetly gays
>all of them

>we need to know what happens when we smash atoms together
Why
>this information can be used for things
What things
>uhhhhhhhh

Until you have a really good reason keep this fucking device OFF