Touche

touche

Attached: file.png (1910x1765, 720.88K)

Lol I call the police on all rentoids shooting these things off. They don't even have their own property and they're gonna jeopardize all of ours? Fucking niggers.

wow you and 51k people are retarded sage

Le patriotic Mexicans too

>I don't know what fireworks cost so I'll assume they're as expensive as gas or else my le ebin tweet won't make sense

libtards once again seething about independence day

Attached: 5F5C33A7-FEA5-4F85-BF36-04F14F659EB9.jpg (125x125, 3.24K)

In my area it was Mexicans doing that shit, so yeah, let’s kill all beaners and kick them off welfare!

My neighbors are all rich rednecks. They have been lighting them off non stop. On Friday they went out in the middle of the day in the dead center of a thunderstorm and starting shooting mortars. You could barely tell the difference between gunshots, thunder, and fireworks that day

>I don't know what fireworks cost
nowadays,
Basically this.

>you will own nothing
which part you didn't get?

is this you?

Attached: 1647826684221.png (300x308, 52.83K)

It’s a fair question. If you can blow $500 on fireworks and then complain about not having enough for gas then that’s pretty retarded. Gas sucks being expensive sure, but let’s not pretend that fireworks aren’t you just being a nigger with money

i live in a predominantly black area, >70% negros. Fireworks were going off all night. Drove to the corner store to get some beer and saw multiple black families out there shooting fireworks off. Everyone besides faggot liberals enjoy fireworks on independence day

>people cannot spend their money as they please

we ignore those calls on holiday weekends, not worth the time responding. main issue is for us to press the enforcement we need a witness willing to stand out there and point out the person doing the fireworks, IE; you have to directly confront your neighbor with us, in order for us to issue the fine. 99% of people won't do this because they recognize that doing that will result in retaliation.

>if you can afford to buy christmas presents for your family then you BETTER FUCKING NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT THE GAS REEEEEEEEE
Its not even an argument. You don’t need to be on the brink of starvation before you’re allowed to complain about the negative economic impacts of high gas prices

>optionally spending 20 bucks one day for fun
>spending higher than usual continuously out of necessity
Nope, no difference at all.

>One time purchase to celebrate national holiday
vs
>Commodity you have to buy to live

You can get fireworks at Costco or sam's club for dirt cheap. They're so plentiful they just sit there.

I agree with that, but if you’re actually not able to fill your car and you also buy $500 of fireworks you’re a retard nigger

wow so humorous