What do you guys think about the trans character in Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous?

Her character says the very first words spoken in the whole game.
Then you're forced to save her when she gets stuck under a rock, if you pick the evil option you just ask for money and you still save her
Then you reunite her with her dyke orc wife
Then you constantly have to watch them smooch and reunite them over and over every time the orc dyke gets kidnapped
Oh and she becomes the right hand of your Crusade and you constantly have to ask her for help to continue the main quest and do the companion's side quest.

You can only kill her at the very end of the game (90 hours in) IF you picked one of the evil mythic paths like Demon or Swarm, and by picking that you get the evil ending in which everyone in your crusade, companions included, also die.

Attached: Wrath_2021_09_03_21_39_03_885.jpg (1920x1080, 291.41K)

This is her backstory, if you're curious. Her orc wife sold their family sword to buy a potion to turn her into a real woman with a real bleeding front hole.

Attached: 1631170814938.png (905x115, 218.36K)

in what?

I think I'll pass

Attached: EGS_PathfinderWrathoftheRighteous_OwlcatGames_S1_2560x1440-d753ba5f236ee2ac04533e6b4a605cbb.jpg (2560x1440, 741.11K)

Pathfinder is and always has been woke garbage. Paizo literally made an entire company out of plagiarizing the 3rd edition rules. it's like if you must plagiarize a ruleset, don't plagiarize the absolute worst ruleset. unfortunately they have a pretty devoted following of crusty man children that like social justice D&D complete with wheelchair accessible dungeons.

demand your money back

it's a huge turn off initially, but the game is excellent. easily the best crpg in the last decade. it front loads its woke shit in like the first 2 hours then it disappears with the exception of that one character.

owlshit is garbage
i've never played a crpg with worse writing
kys if you play this

thanks for the QRD, everything the satanists produce is toxic garbage and i can't even look at it anymore

CRPGs have been dead for a longtime, I just ignore them all now.

Terribly based. Fuck 3e dnd

cuck faggot, supporting this bullshit. get off this board nigger, you don't belong here.

I don’t have a problem with it. It’s fantasy. In the real world there is nothing that can change how you were born.

Stop wasting your life on video games, they do nothing for you. Get a hobby that grows you.

>western rpgs are all about freedom and choices and diversity
>look our character creator, you can create everything, like some colorful alien looking ambigious thing with purple hair and eyes, so creative!
>you can make ERVERYTHING! except something actually normal looking with logical proportions
>everything is your choice, if it aligns with our superficial political correct values!
Why can't i just kill her lesbian orc and hold her as sex slave?

I've been here since the days of Boxxy. so try again.
It's ridiculous, its awkwardly hemmed in. it's a huge turnoff, but the rest of the game is great. Easily the best rpg since new vegas.

>playing vidya in 2022
Grow up and improve yourself

That reminds me of the best pizza I've never eaten
absolutely immaculate except for the big piece of human shit on one slice
unlike the video game where you have to eat through the shit slice in order to get to the rest of the pizza, so to speak
now I could have just thrown the shit slice away and taken my chances with the rest of the pizza, but the big piece of shit really spoiled my appetite

I miss the Ivory Tower of gaming. Obscure rules and sometimes arcane, counter-intuitive mechanics like THAC0. I realize now they were there as a normie filter.

Attached: 1653541718252.jpg (1024x898, 240.44K)

that's great and all, but you simply aren't going to be able to avoid woke in today's culture. you get fag shit in new vegas, you get women in fps's, you get degeneracy in morrowind, etc. etc. etc.
if you're just going to completely avoid all media everywhere, that's cool and consistent. but if you aren't going to avoid all media everywhere, you realize you're going to get wokeaids in your entertainment and you just go 'lol that's stupid fake and gay' and move on and enjoy an otherwise excellent game.

>Trans
>In a world with permanenced alter self
I think they're a bunch of fuckin tourists who've never opened the players handbook

The IP owners were reluctant to give the job to Owlcat because they were worried about Slavs not being woke enough. Owlcat is and convinced them (always curious how exactly they did so).
Owlcat and everything Pathfinder is SJWshit. Avoid it.

I'd rarher play Icewind Dale 2 and purge all the freaks and degenerates

Or we could continue not to support obnoxious trends that damage good characterization and storytelling in deference to one especially self-righteous brand of social politics. See Obsidian: NV: the signs were there, but at least somewhat restrained; PoE limited it and in any case it was overshadowed by glaring gameplay, plot, and pacing issues; and by PoE the reinforced SJWism (uglify all characters, preach to the player) and other broken gameplay elements forced them to sell to Microsoft with an uncertain future.

Guess I’m getting a refund now, bought it yesterday but I haven’t installed it yet thankfully.

See also the ongoing decline and in at least one case the utter failure of new Marvel video IPs.

Who.
Fucking.
Cares?

this *would* work if these people cared about profits and success as much as they do about brow beating white males with satanic morality. but they don't. so your strike isn't going to be effective.

>he buys games
next you'll tell me you're a gogfaggot

3rd is better than 4th and 5th, fight me.

The slavs give me some hope. They do tend to hate fun, though. We'll see what happens with Colony Ship RPG.

no you're just an old man

are you paid to post this shit or are you just an insufferable faggot

It's a process. Ultimately all the ESG funding and zealotry in the world won't sustain them without enough people giving them attention, and we're already seeing some of the effects - Miss Marvel?

named charaters will die later in the game, if you support the strongwomen in this game, so im not sure what the devs meant by this.

Funny how trans have taken to fantasy RPG
Finally a place where they can be real
Fantasy

5th is shit for blue hairs and its getting gayer. I dont even play tabletop anymore because it’s somehow gayer than even in 2011.

Morrowind is twenty years ago. What degeneracy are you thinking of? Exclude expansions

no refundlmao

nigga it's just a ruleset, you don't have to play it with retards or indulge in their shitty new fanfic tier worldbuilding
but the game itself is much smoother now and easier to pick up for newcomers
do you even have a concrete reason for preferring 3e or 3.5e?

>gypsy
>steals
Ah, of course.

Jk, I pirate too.

pathfinder sucks because a true barbarian would not join a stifling bureaucratic adventurer's organization which polices alignment

I won't pay for it, won't even play it. Mainly because that kind of game is gay and the creators should be ashamed of how gay their games are.
So not trans.