VIDEO GAMES ARE THE PROBLEM

>no! please don’t take my vidya!
Literally go outside and interact with people you fucking losers.

Ps. the sheer amount of rabid vitriol I will receive for making this blatantly obvious point will only serve as confirmation.

Attached: 7994A522-E0AE-47E1-B984-2C447096562D.jpg (1280x720, 148.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xTqzeMSBYFA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you know that comic where that feminist is digging up shit and throwing it over a wall, and then she gets a bunch of shit thrown back over the wall at her and she's like "MISOGYNYYYYYY"

that's basically you

it doesn't prove you're right
all it proves is that you make absolutely abhorrent posts

The outside is filled with niggers and fatties.

>Literally go outside and interact with people you fucking losers.

Video games ofter multilayered dynamic problem solving and challenge/reward system finely tuned to hold my interest.
99% of people I could interact with outside are less interesting than literal video game NPCs. The only challenge they offer is resisting the urge to strangle them when they drone on and on about the latest superhero movie or whatever opinions the late night funny man told them they should have.

Attached: 8bit_video_game_GV9F4_640_01.jpg (600x600, 98.86K)

I like shooting stuff with my friends in real life and online.

The problem has always been an economy which absolutely fucks over young men and tells you that when you're 44 maybe you'll make enough to have a decent standard of living. All the women are nuts and spent 18-35 riding the dickcoaster then at 36 decide that they want to have kids. The entire system of promises and dreams is broken and relating this to a boomer merely gets confusion because they can't understand why you can't just "get a good job" because walking into jobs was easy for their fat asses even during recessions because the government took steps in the 1980s to make shit actually work and then boomers took it all apart for their own gain.

>VIDEO GAMES ARE THE PROBLEM
mother of cope batman.. Anyway don't care still playan

Miss me yet?

Attached: 4B629D33-0ED1-40D4-A35B-D073D1A10AEF.jpg (1200x675, 162.7K)

don't forget to sage guys

In video games life makes sense. There’s a goal and problems that need to get solved along the way. If you’re good, good things will happen to you etc. Clown world has no goals or objectives.

opinion discarded as that of a mentally ill government employee

Gaming is now the standard entertainment form. It's surpassed both music and TV. Only senile boomers incapable of basic child level problem solving skills don't like games because they're too difficult for them

>Ps. the sheer amount of rabid vitriol I will receive for making this blatantly obvious point will only serve as confirmation.
Okay, retard.

Attached: 2022-07-05 10_30_38-Kafkatrap - Wiktionary - Brave.png (1206x328, 32.54K)

I got Pac Man Fever. I got a pocketful of Quarters and going to the Arcade. PacMan Fever !

>goes outside
>everyone staring into phone
>goes back inside

I tried faggot

Attached: 1656836265037.jpg (978x1094, 96.24K)

Video games are often just one fetch quest after another. Stop lying and get off your ass, contribute to the future.

the problem is time wasting multiplayer games
if you play more than 3-5hrs per week of multiplayer games, you're doing it wrong

single player is fine, if you stick to the very best ones
youtube.com/watch?v=xTqzeMSBYFA

if you play shitty indie rpgs and other grindfests, then that's a waste of time, if you replay games more than once a decade, that's a waste of time

Playing chivalry 2 and going after people with jew, joo or 666 in their name while dressed as a crusader saying prayer voice lines is fun

Thanks for the hint Dad.

I will go outside then and seek you to ...interact with you. Easy shit, Hope you are not poor.

People watching Westerns decade after decade after decade is no different from the vidya image in OP.
Ignorant retards need to kill themselves.

not yet

Video games are not a problem you are just a faggot and you're god damn right you are getting vitriol this is the land of the free so you can take your bullshit and FUCK RIGHT OFF

I'm hopelessly addicted to video games but why the FUCK would I want to go outside? I was a normie until I graduated college there's absolutely nothing for me out there anymore.

I like to be harshly unironicly racist in online games, its really fun to just bring up how niggers are not the same as humans in vrchat and watch people split into three groups, the ones that laugh shitless, the ones that listen and the ones that cry shitting their pants running up to block you.