Is that local plantlife? Is that sustenance for insects and birds?

>Is that local plantlife? Is that sustenance for insects and birds?
>AIYEEEEEH I AM GOING INSANE CHEMICALS AND GAS MOWERS SAVE ME

Why are modern home owners like this?
A right winger defends nature not destroys it

Attached: 1616729806303.jpg (828x828, 236.11K)

Most people have to cut their grass to some extent by law.
Also good for home value.

I hate ticks and mosquitos

this, fuck lawns. completely unnatural and autistic.

Sadly, this. If your yard looks like that, good luck with your lyme disease.

How much time and energy do we waste cutting out lawns and glyphosating them just so Dale next door doesn't call the HOA on us

We should probably delete hungarians too so they dont go stuffing people onto concentration camp trains and then get jobs in the London stock exchange later

>fuck houses, they're completely unnatural and autistic.
Just live in a cave

Please take your schizophrenia medication

>aaaa is that reality im going insane
retard

lawns are nice because you can run around on them and they feel good on your feet
that's all

Dude, I was in the market for a house recently and tried to find a cave. There really aren't many out there.

The solution to that law is to not have grass

t. Based cloverleaf from every other lawn thread

Lawns are a boomer relic. Grass is terrible for the soil, and you have to mow it. You don't have to grow a jungle, but look into grass alternatives like creeping thyme, chamomile treneague, clover. They don't grow tall or need mowing. Great for pollinators, less maintenance, heathier soil.

Attached: 1616640592169.jpg (1024x574, 103.03K)

/thread
Same for the "live and live let live" for disease bearing insects and vermin.

Fuck bugs. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that bugs are important to the ecosystem. I am currently working on a large scale pesticide that would wipeout every insect (and jew) in the world.

Americans typically have HoAs that require them to move their lawn. It’s prettier that way, they don’t care about biodiversity or anything like that

>bruh I thought IRL was like minecraft?

Why limit yourself to only one? I have a vege garden, flowerbeds for the bees and a lawn for gathering trimmings to mulch. The dogs also like to play on it.

Retard

man, fuck insects

Imagine living in a glorified condo where some lame HOA board of Karens can tell you what to do and calling yourself a homeowner.

Have never encountered HOA in my life but why would I want to walk through fucking waist high weeds

I know they’re awful. Couldn’t be me lol

Based and redpilled. I can't fine creeping thyme seed for shit tho

Shut up, dumbass. There are homes built in caves. It is a stable temperature year round, it's protected from all the elements, it looks neat. What kind of a retard are you? Different people have different tastes.

i FUCKING would if i could but laws dictate that I cannot build my setup because I cant get approval from local government.

Not having grass doesn't mean you need knee high weeds everywhere. Unhealthy soil attracts ants and other bugs. And they will be more hellbent on getting into your house as opposed to staying outside in a healthy ecosystem.

lyme disease is fake and gay
It's a lie from the lawnmower industries.

You don’t have to walk through waist high grass but you also don’t need to treat your grass and yard with pesticides that hurt you and the animals around you

Also awful for water supply. Gardens are great but having a lawn sucks. Only should have a lawn in the back for your kids to play in. I'd rather have gravel desu

Have Americans ever heard of "trees"?

Nah dude it’s very real, it’s just mostly in the Midwest and Canada

>no owning enough land to disc rows for cultivation while having several acres cleared to make the niggers who drive past seethe/litter
NGMI

Attached: D7378B12-5117-4109-AEE4-43E65462F899.png (800x480, 52.87K)

ive realised it costs my local government more then 50 euro cents a square meter to landscape, not caculating costs of removal.
so ive been playing a fuckton of fast growing native and invasive plants to benefit bees and butterfly.
i have to say its been wonderfull watching my progress escalate further into the fields everytime they mow it and spread the seeds further.
can highly recommend.

Attached: seeds-spread-your-ee9d4222de.jpg (600x500, 358.76K)

>tfw gf is way into permaculture and trying out all kinds of shit to increase biodiversity
I haven't mowed the lawn in half a year. It's getting colonized by clover and it is fucking full of bees, which is awesome

Lol I just let all my grass turn brown and crispy in the summer. Fuck wasting water keeping it alive.