Why are Americans so OBSESSED with guns?

America has one of the HIGHEST murder rates in the world because of guns. You practically hear some kind of mass shooting happening in the USA on a daily basis. We even recently witnessed 10 innocent people killed by some deranged 4channer with an assault rifle. If I were you, I wouldn't feel safe walking outside knowing there are psychos out there who are capable of pulling the trigger on a whim.

>Inb4 your a pussy

I am a veteran (a former Air Force combatant stationed in Camp Rogain, to be exact), so I have both the authority and experience to talk about this. My grandfather also fought for your freedoms by storming the beaches of Normandy. You DYEL losers aren't in a position to call me as such.

>Inb4 but what about muh Second Amendment

Let's face it, us ordinary folks don't need highly lethal weapons of war, such as the Assault Rifle 15. And our Founding Fathers never had automatic weapons in mind when they drafted the constitution. They meant less lethal Wild West shit like black powder muskets and swords.

>Inb4 but what about muh self defence

There are highly effective and specialized martial arts out there fit for that very purpose, such as Krav Maga, Systema, and Wing Chun. As a BJJ blue belt myself, if someone were to mug me on the streets, I could easily just submit him with a triangle choke and put the assailant to sleep. Strive to become like me. There is simply NO need to murder someone when defending yourself.

So tell me again, why are y'all against gun control?

Attached: Ameriguns.jpg (900x978, 115.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

armedassault.fandom.com/wiki/Camp_Rogain
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post the unedited version of that pic.

ZOGbot detected, opinion rejected.

How many of your county would fit inside America memeflag? America is fucking huge

Drop kikes into vats of acid
Dump niggers into volcanoes
Throw chinks into mulchers

Attached: 1637257324837.gif (225x255, 2.41M)

kikes should be dumped into volcanoes, send them to their god.

This pasta sucks. Also niggers commit 100% of gun crime and gun violence

This copypasta is one of the worst baits around. Yet this thread will probably receive >100 replies. SAD

I don't get it either. People are dying and government tyranny has already been happening in the USA and guns won't help. The US makes it hard to ban guns, but at least they should improve social background checks and try to make it harder to get a gun and ban the Armalite Rifles

>I am a veteran
You’re a terrorist working for the CIA, FBI or some leftist funded organization you’re going to be hunted like an animal.

Cool it with the Catalonian VPN

Attached: jidf retard shills.png (691x710, 575.63K)

Why are Eurofags so obsessed with Americans?

>such as Krav Maga

Attached: merchant computer.png (800x764, 382.57K)

This looks like black men to you, Chud?
This is the kind of folk that browses this forum

Attached: el paso and gilroy garlic festival and buffalo shooter (1).png (995x419, 510.66K)

>get shot by nigger
>you do a karate chop to his head
>you break your hand on his thick skull
>he muh dicks you and shoots you again

Because they took their foreskin.

Attached: 1588181119865.png (650x575, 351.54K)

LoL peepee jokes!

Oh look it's this thread again

Because our ruling class hates us and flooded our nations with bloodthirsty Bantu and Aztec tribesmen….

They have a job to do chud

OP is an australian fag, spams the same thread over and over again, sage

That's a strawman, maybe by the OP somehow.
Black men are overrepresented in violent crime.

That pic is unironically true. Note the sexual language surrounding the issue of disarmament.

For the American male, a gun is a penis substitute.

Why are non americans obsessed with americans ?

>As a BJJ blue belt

Niggers would rape AND rob you. Better carry a gun.

Why are leftists obsessed with male body shaming

Why are you obsessed with Jews?

Gilroy shooter was half iranian
Also
>88 in the captcha

Attached: w_null_ihxfhDrnQ7SvWVMNgl5TRzxdzGb50OMR5ewex0clHTI.jpg (704x1061, 76.21K)

>Camp Rogain
you fuckin retards didnt realize this is from arma 3. op is trolling
armedassault.fandom.com/wiki/Camp_Rogain