This sums it up

This sums it up.

Attached: FW2T999XoAMmekn.jpg (1079x1045, 137.35K)

mmm goy slop

OP has aids

What am I looking at? Both look like goyslop meant to kill your willpower and reduce your IQ

Fuck niggers

Regular, well made fries with salt on them are better than that slop on the right
Also fuck niggers

It's mac n cheese you blind nigger

racism is pretty sad user. why continue to push stereotypes and division?

left is real baked mac n cheese, right is craft dinner

>carbs
D.R.O.P.P.E.D

4th of July for blacks isnawfully strange

Attached: En-iz1YXEAI9YBw.jpg (712x556, 38.67K)

Why do blacks think macarone cheese somehow belongs to them?

What funny about this meme is that “Juneteenth” was made up just a couple years ago.
Look into the “mystic chords of memory” and how culture is manufactured.

They think they invented "soul" food lol

nah, white people are eating burgers and steaks on the 4th

they never stop coping. always comparing themselves to people with white skin

niggers would die, go to heaven and then try to eat the clouds thinking the shit was pure Crisco.

June-teeth wasn't a thing here.
4th of July I saw fireworks all over town and there was some kind of cannon show going off nearby.
Fireworks all weekend, actually

Black and Asians (both races being inclined to conscpicuous consumption of their own culture) think that commonplace occurences are somehow unique to their own race.

Eg, black people think cookouts are a black thing, despite having traditionally been associated with white boomer dads. Asian people thinking taking their shoes off is a uniquely Asian thing, despite this being common thing.

Very bizzare.

>juneteenth

Attached: 1642805510774.png (900x1200, 1.15M)

What is it?

Attached: download (34).jpg (218x231, 9.79K)

aren't most blacks lactose intolerant?

Anyone who has ever worked in a grocery store distribution network knows that this whole memetic archetype is delusional. It takes one day on the job to recognize delivery trucks going to a store in a niggertown. Pallets full of kraft mac and cheese, the most disgusting prepackaged snacks, frozen pizza, and sugary drinks. Niggers think white people don't eat well because the free food niggers get in school and prison are like that.

Did I stutter? Fries are better

They grasp desperately for an identity beyond "nigger" or "chink" because they lack the fortitude and ability to forge their own individual identities beyond those of their tribal groupthink.
It's pretty fucking sad and pathetic desu.

You know you thought they were fries. I thought they were fries too. Don't try to save it now, Tyler.