Italy General

There’s no political solution. Every party is a farce. Meloni’s party pivoted to Goylvini type of policies very quickly. Our country is thirdworldising every passing day. We have long passed the point if no return. What are you planning to do with your life? Retiring iwith your gf in some forgotten part of the Alps or Apennine Mountains?

Attached: 83162A7E-4A24-4660-9D73-85EF13CBC686.jpg (1125x1213, 155.75K)

Then leave you fucking insufferable faggot.

>Retiring with your gf in some forgotten part of the Alps or Apennine Mountains?
Not leaving. But ascending. Literally

Quit my job in trenitalia in september, start some programming course for like a year then move to some poor country like Armenia or Georgia and work online.
There are too many niggers in Italy to live here peacefully

Which tratte did you make?

Tuscany. Fucking hate this job

>Pic
I can't wait for the collapse to see sanctimonious authoritarians like that faggot getting lynched by brownoid sub 70iq barbarians.

Since I don't speak pasta and I'm a fag, what's he saying? I'm guessing something related to covid lock downs?

God the captcha is gay.

I thought Tuscany's problem was chinks not nigs

Attached: 1634736136286.png (1676x1508, 440.8K)

Tl:dr he wants to lockdown, freeze the bank account and prevent from working anyone who is philo-putin, philo-china or whatever he thinks correlates to that.

Tuscany's problem is tuscaneers.

>criticize gov’s policies towards Ukraine
>muh Putin-lover!
>stay-at-home mandate
>bank account freezing
>lose job
>”you better thank us that you don’t live in a dictatorship like Russia”

Chinks just stay in their factories and sew it's all the niggers nafris and arabs and eastern europeans that are making this country a place which I now hate

Chinks don’t follow the same fiscal rules Italian businesses are obliged to, creating an unfair competition. But own than that, yes, they mind their own business. Chinese people were even chasing Nigerians down the street with machetes years ago somewhere in the islands or in the South (don’t remember now).

>and eastern europeans
Glad you said that. People always gives them a pass

You guys need to deport the chinks and the niggers. When I go on my vacation to Italy I just want to see Italian people not browns and yellows

“Lockdown, bank account lock, exclusion from work for pro-Putin and pro-China. It worked with the No-vax, now it’s time to use it for serous stuff.
No complaints (?) I’d confine them, to be honest. We are underestimating too many things (?)”

A fucking schizo jew. They took control of Italian media.

this is upsetting to hear from an American learning the language wanting to eventually move there

This map is generally good to sort out any good place to move. If you look for a job here unless you're very good in some trade you'd end up living in a major city with shit niggers everywhere. If you can self sustain then places like Sardegna or Lucania may be good to live but it's a quiet calm eventless life for the most part

>A fucking schizo jew. They took control of Italian media.
you missed the best part, it's from someone from Fratelli d'Italia, the only party that claimed to be against vax passes, vax mandates etc

i hate living in Emilia on godddd

io voto pd e non cambio idea

The majority of FdI is pro-vaxx. Meloni herself is. The mere fact that she wore the mask at the referenda ballot when there was no mandate says it all.

well they voted against it, that's more than we got from any other party

Ma chi se ne ciava dei russi e dei vaccini, l'importante è fermare le invasioni africane le ong, mazzolare e cacciare quelli che sono già qua

Vattene, seriamente. Io non potrei mai vivere in mezzo a quella masnada postcomunista

I moved from Atlanta so yes away from city is good by me. Learn the language and be around local Italians, not transplants who don't respect the history

Bravo stronzetto

Ma chi cazzo e' sto frocio.

Ieri ho notato che merda come yahoo e fanpage erano tutti trepidanti per l'ergastilo a quei 2 ricchioni che hanno ammazzato il negro.

Non frega un cazzo a nessuno de sta roba, ripiateve.