The bottom girl is Korean not Japanese

Attached: file.png (1937x1772, 1.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/朝鮮人日本兵
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_and_religious_beliefs_of_Stanley_Kubrick
timesofisrael.com/bulgarian-game-show-host-quotes-anti-semitic-rant-by-chess-master-bobby-fischer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are they saying they are right in blaming the girl with the hat for slavery?

>Uhhh this girl is actually Japanese because she looks like the girl from my state approved cp

Do redditors really?

Attached: D7827CF8-E52A-40F2-8787-F988F0C1B112.gif (376x380, 501.49K)

The top-girl is not Scotch-Irish and her family most likely immigrated after slavery was abolished.

Thanks for proving the whole meme's fucking point, Reddit.

Em anti-chud bros
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/朝鮮人日本兵

Attached: download (1).jpg (265x191, 7.54K)

Nigger

Attached: Ching Chong.jpg (446x558, 45.45K)

> Frederic Raphael, who co-wrote the Eyes Wide Shut screenplay with Kubrick, claimed that the filmmaker once allegedly remarked that A.H. [Adolf Hitler] had been "right about almost everything".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_and_religious_beliefs_of_Stanley_Kubrick
> Goranov then read an article published on the white supremacist website JBCampbellExtremismOnline.com in which the author purported to have interviewed Fischer saying “The Jews don’t like to work. That’s one of the things the Jews didn’t like about Hitler’s concentration camps,” and that “there were no gas chambers. That’s all baloney.”
> In one radio interview in the Philippines, he called Jews a “filthy, lying bastard people” attempting world domination through instrumentalizing the Holocaust, which he called “a money-making invention.”

timesofisrael.com/bulgarian-game-show-host-quotes-anti-semitic-rant-by-chess-master-bobby-fischer/

And the top girl is white, not jewish.

>Therightcantmeme
>Literally thousands of examples of right wing memes
What did they mean by this?

Attached: 1561500953524.jpg (1024x942, 108.28K)

very nice

Its an accidental loophole haha, almost 60% of the sub is right wing niggas posting dank OC with titles like "I can't believe the chuds think this!!1!".

Note that this wasn't the intention of the tranny mods

/Thread

Who cares? faggot

Chinese, Japanese, dirty knees, look at these.

Attached: 76707955-BA90-4DDF-9F42-ADEA795D716F.gif (317x582, 2.65M)

That makes the meme even more effective and proves their obsession with identity politics lol

Look everyone, I found a inconsequential error to this racist meme!

Attached: derpjpg.jpg (309x326, 22.53K)

TheRightCantMeme is such a cope subreddit.
A leftist lecturing a rightist on what's funny and how to make a meme? They're notoriously known for making the worst memes in existence.

not that rightist memes are the best but they're clearly better than the left's.
---------------------------
CHANGE MY MIND

The point stands, the white girl is going to be blamed for slavery exclusively based on the color of her skin, regardless of her family history or national origin.

The top girl is a Fin, not a Jew.

In Italy deboonkers debunk literal ironic memes. Truly a clown world.

>Title of the this thread is the same as the reddit thread
>Pic is just a screenshot
Yup, this thread was made by an automated bot which reposts from /r/TheRightCantMeme

>that's right, user
>blame the jews for slavery, not whiteys

Attached: reddit.moderators.jpg (999x693, 136.21K)

tell me about it... grazie per avermi dimostrato che non tutti noi italiani ci sentiamo 'ispirati' dall'america, user. è veramente un mondo pagliaccio

niggers didn't go out of their way to provoke you into enslaving them, so your analogy is bullshit.

I've come to feel the same instinctual repulsion and disdain when I see a pit bull as I do when I see flaming faggots. I just hate them on a deeper level than can be expressed.
Does anyone else feel this?

don't care. would fuck both.

the top girl is australian, not american

besides, she isn't jewish. jews ran the slave trade.