I was born gay

>I was born gay
Why do liberals cling to this lie when science says you are not, that's it's a learned sexual deviancy usually pushed on impressionable young boys through abuse.

Attached: 1656870379246.png (518x461, 321.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

holy-matriarchy.livejournal.com/319486.html?view=comments
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Jesus being burned in sacrifice to Moloch
thats unbelievably wrong

Attached: Tanit2.jpg (1192x1647, 2.28M)

It’s both innit? Hard to believe there are no natural gays unless the world has always been full of pedos

What the fuck is this and why did you have it saved on your computer and ready to go?

>science says you are not
Nah, that sounds like bullshit to me. Some faggots are just really blatantly gay on a biological level that can't be produced through environmental factors alone. Talking gay isn't just something they do voluntarily as a stylistic choice. There are men who are feminized enough that they sound that way even if they don't want to.

Out pops the canaanite internet defense force.

Now THIS is jew posting

The real question is whether or not they sacrificed his twin brother...

You're a fucking bozo. People can be born with certain tendencies. It's whether or not we ACT on them that separates us from the animals.

Attached: get rotated.webm (726x720, 774.4K)

Far as I know gay men have more feminine brains, so its not complete bullshit.

>worshiping the evil feminine figure in the middle instead of Christ
It's 100% demonic either way you look at this image.

>you're born with your accent and mannerisms
Gay men, everyone. What will they think of next?

>Has image that returns no hits ready to go in defense of canaan
>No context
>Open ended first response to slide thread

Holy shit, lads. This isn't your run of the mill shill, if it's not a bot it's an actual glowie that has eaten a tortured child's pineal gland. Absolutely insane.

There are no genes which just make you gay. Being born gay at most could have something to do with the hormones present in the mother when the child is still in the womb or otherwise because of abnormal high estrogen concentrations in children which also increases chance of becoming gay. And of course childhood abuse

>Tanit
>Go on wikipedia
>Child sacrifice
>One of those kids committed suicide later on

His mom wanted to marry a nigger but the law said no

>Talking gay isn't just something they do voluntarily as a stylistic choice
A stylistic choice is EXACTLY what it is. Guy I used to be friends with in school started talking with a lisp THE VERY DAY he came out as gay. Two thirds of the alphabet lifestyle is fashion.

kek, supercopium!
We've found genes that make you a psychopath, and only kikes have them. But no genes to make you a fucking faggot lmao

Duh fuq?

>Tanit (Tannita) - a virgin goddess, especially revered in Carthage. The origins of the Tanith cult can be found in the pantheon of the city of Ugarit in the person of the local goddess Anat. The epithet Anat is "Maid". It is believed (cf. Artemis) that Anat retained her virginity. The goddess was also worshiped in Egypt. Pharaoh Ramses, who fought with the Hittites at Kadesh, called himself "favorite Anat". The goddess is often mentioned in the Old Testament. The researcher of religion and mythology Rafael Patay believed that the "Queen of Heaven", whose cult included the baking of pies, coincided with Anat. Also, Raphael Patay claimed that the epithet "Ashtoret", meaning something like "her womb" (she of the womb), from which the Hellenized name "Astarte" came from, belonged either to the Mother Goddess Ashera or Anat. Anat-Yahu is mentioned in the Elephantine papyri among the deities worshiped by the Jews of Elephantine. Considering,Wikipedia ).

>Another characteristic feature of Tanit figurines is the way they style their hair. a_kudryavets in Tanith believes that he repeats the hairstyles of the ancient Egyptian goddesses, gods and royalty: Left: the queen mother in the form of Isis feeds the little pharaoh. Right: Queen Nefertari follows Isis . In the same way, the pharaohs wore nemes - a special scarf with folds hanging on the chest: Amenhotep II . I wonder if the Jewish tradition of wearing sidelocks comes from Egypt? Often Tanit bears the image of a caduceus: Caduceus is a symbol of the goddess Kadesh
holy-matriarchy.livejournal.com/319486.html?view=comments

Attached: 54f8de7bb55b64c5fc647d9f69a6bcfad573c3e93e0a0311dcd09751cd35cb8f.png (411x556, 372.82K)

you were born fucking another man?
or with a man fucking you?
and then your parents or you decided this was your personality?
your parents sucked ass

Attached: 1644971453703.gif (320x240, 2.65M)