Saudi Oil Reserves Faked

Oh no no no
Apologize to the peak oil guys

Attached: saudi-oil-reserves.png (716x357, 39.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2C-7k9VmYiE
oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Is-Saudi-Arabia-Exaggerating-Its-Oil-Production-Potential.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yemen houthis aka Iran blew up one of their facilities
Doubt they've ever recovered

>biden: increase oil production
>saudis: no
>"independent" media: the saudis must be lying about their oil!

its all so tiresome

They've been running at capacity for years. Selling Iraqi oil as their own and using water & steam flooding to produce oil isn't something you do if you have good reservoirs.

>The USA is putting pressure on Saudis

Lira was right again.

youtube.com/watch?v=2C-7k9VmYiE

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-07-05 15-44-24.png (1196x923, 440.65K)

>US is putting pressure on the Saudis
>5d backgammon
The French also said the Saudis were at capacity. We're just running out of oil.

They’ve been running out for awhile. That’s why they’ve been transitioning to capitalizing on Saudi Arabia as a luxury brand instead. They also fucked over Venezuela in being able to produce long term, because OPEC is a racket that only benefited the Sauds.

Honestly, fuck Saudi Arabia, they deserve a full on glass treatment

I think peak oil actually happened in 1996, but the 'peak' was pretty flat, in terms of slope, so we enjoyed a period of plenty for about +/- 15 years in each direction
the curve of total supply has been arcing downward since then, but it reach an inflection point recently

I would say that the sterilization shot was a good thing, except that low IQ countries took it the least.

the WEF Davos men and their wicked plans make sense if you take the peak oil pill. they want the remaining oil for manufacturing, production and themselves. they want us living in pods and taking public transit, if not living directly on plantations. nobody is saying there isn't still lots of oil, its just peaked and the future looks very incapable of keeping up with ever-rising demand. at least while doing it with a positive EROI.
i'm gonna name my horse Chuck.

That 2050 timeline to kill combustion engines now makes sense and why America doesn't want a nuclear armed Iran. It would be Russia 2.0

Looks jewish

Exactly, water flooding should be the sign that you are trying to squeeze every last drop out of the reservoir bc the end is near

Their plans are consistent with the idea that "most humans are eaters of no economic worth, but it would be cruel to let them starve to death, and disastrous to let hungry people break things." It's almost admirable when you put it like that, even if I think some people would rather starve than live in the pod and eat the bugs.

America is just stupid, crippling its production and alienating everyone else that produces oil efficiently - Russia, Iran, Venezuela, and now Saudi Arabia.

The problem is that EVs and solar/wind require more energy inputs. I am bullish about thorium, not because it's good - it's strictly worse than uranium and more dangerous to handle - but if oil is running out, shittier uranium is still pretty good, even if 10x more people get poisoned from handling its byproducts. We're probably returning to a 19th century where life is cheap.

Production is fake. Reservers arnt. There is oil on yemeni borderland. There is old treaty between yemen and SA how they will one day start drilling there.
Back in day it didn't make sense becouse train is rough. And oil is found elsewhere.
Few years ago saudis started to run dry. They wanted to drill on yemeni borderland. Houthis who live there said fuck you. This is our land.
Then saudis invaded.
You don't think its strange how west is okey whit that war. Or how saudis keep going even when it was total failure?

Right now they are probably buying cheep Russian oil and claiming its saudi oil.
Saudi oil comppany is massive whit shitload of money. They are professional of oil world. Unlike India who buy it directly, saudis will use shell companies and proxies so they won't get caught.

Here's the link to the article. It's a pretty interesting read.
oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Is-Saudi-Arabia-Exaggerating-Its-Oil-Production-Potential.html

Also they are starting to hit the EROI wall. They have a lot of oil left, but what’s left is bastard expensive to get at.

It could be interesting if a crash in oil prices is what actually does in the world economy. If banks realize the gig is up, the value of oil would plummet - leaving oil companies with no money to extract the low EROI stuff

>trump: My boss Putin says you need to reduce the oil supply or else
>saudis: since your forcing us, ok
>gas price increases
>migatards: Brandon!

lol this is some desperate cope

I actually agree
too bad the people behind have a different vision for the future of humanity than I do though
I'm sure we'll work out those details in the coming chaotic years

lol it's all verified facts

>”facts”
the only fact you have is that you will never be a woman.

True while another fact is that you'll never have sex

boomers used most of it so punish them

>more projection
I have children

The reality is Saudi (and middle east)has pretty much run out of oil
Even worse than we think
Everything fits
The US has known about this for a couple of years now.
Who is the next biggest supplier

Thats right, its Russia. Everything we see in the world today is a desperate attempt to try and prevent Russia having a stranglehold on the energy market.
Ukraine war and sanctions
Lockdowns and travel bans