Are North Indians white?

Are North Indians white?

Attached: E49vmC8VoAsfTO8.jpg (1075x1541, 171.82K)

Why aren't you in the frontline?

Can they drink milk without bloating up? Do they invent things?

They're literally Aryans who invaded northern india lol

Nope but you can bleach them.

based kike scolding his militarymen

They literally have white skins and are the fucking ones who are actually "aryan" so yes. She's white, and Dravidians are black. as your own fucking eyes can decipher.

dravidian niggers are truly a sight from hell

We wuz aryan and sheeit

You are viking rape babies and have nothing to do with that side of the world developing

He may be from Crimea but since the international community does not recognize Crimea as Russian its residents have a Ukrainian flag.

Would you call a mestizo white?

Attached: 77A1BEFE-AEBC-422F-9824-88CF04F10EC4.jpg (860x573, 65.05K)

Bro I'm an anglo-norman. Not a poojit. But the Aryan invasion did occur. The chariot burials are the archaeological evidence. And besides it makes the Poojits really irritated.

Sad to hear, thanks for the info

1 Nordic languages are linguistically proven to be based on sanskrit
2 DNA y chromosomes are shared between northern India and Nordic/Steppe
3 Nordic paganism is a version of Indian Hinduism

Yes, northern Indiana are white

That’s your average Americano.

I know a girld from lucknow and she is dark

>You are viking rape babies
I think he knows that.

The war is literally only in russian speaking regions. Those reatrds killing their own in the East

They like to larp as whites.
Just like Turks, Spics, and N. Africans do.

No lmao
>all these Pajeets insisting they WUZ Aryan an shiet

Pale North Indians are Alexander the Greats Rape Babies.

There are traces of the descendents of Aryan castes all across Asia from India to Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Armenia... Aryans originally evolved separately somewhere in this region (not in Africa) and spread outward from there.

>Are North Indians white?
They are more like mestizos

I mean the Norman part of the anglo-norman showed I know that lol.

No

The one on the left want diamonds but will be more loyal than a white gf. The one on the right will basically be your slave to do with as you please.

Both are disgusting , but the dark one doesn't try hard to look white so she gets some points

No. Subhuman streetshitters.

Absolutely not

North Indians are my slaves, they are all NPC's. Matter of fact you are all NPC's in my simulation, entertain me you little spooks.

Attached: Stirner.png (1200x1555, 84.35K)

don't forget east asian bugmen

Looks pretty med and his dad is a full European Mexican his mum is native looking af

Even the Buddha came from northern India.
He is reported to have been light skinned, blue-eyed, with dark hair.
He absolutely mogged all the brown people further south.

>Dalit this
lol

They can suck my white dick

All people were isolated from each other for a period around 50-70 thousand years during the last ice age. A group of people who became what is now known as Europeans splintered off and settled in modern day north India and Pakistan. Indians, especially those from the north, share a genetic heritage that is linked to Europeans. Unfortunately, many of these people bred with the Dravidians, who came out of Africa. This is likely why the caste system was created, to prevent miscegenation.

>when your dick forever smells and looks like rancid curry
not worth

I’ve noticed how people who make your cope have never read the Vedas and they don’t know anything about Norse and Germanic languages and beliefs. The practices and rites are similar. The religions are similar. The languages have identical roots. The astrological rites of the Vedas indicate that they came from a far north latitude.
North Indians are Nordid rape babies. People who disagree have never read the Vedas.

The sun is a menace bros, how do we stop it from scorching indian cuties?

No. They have admixture

That is true
T bleached by a roastie

idk sunblock?

>I’ve noticed how people who make your cope have never read the Vedas and they don’t know anything about Norse and Germanic languages and beliefs. The practices and rites are similar. The religions are similar. The languages have identical roots. The astrological rites of the Vedas indicate that they came from a far north latitude.
North Indians are Nordid rape babies. People who disagree have never read the Vedas.

Attached: 91c.jpg (352x253, 21.97K)

How did you read the Vedas? You can't read the vedas without knowing sanskrit and mastering the Vedangas. A mleccha who doesn't have a varna is absolutely forbidden from reading vedas btw.

Isn't rape babies kinda exaggerated?
Apparently those Aryans were super peaceful and brought the whole cow shit along.

Until the polish speaking west starts killing their own.

No.
We have our own identity.

Nah, East Asians know they aren't white. Japs especially make fun of themselves for being panfaced most of the time but that doesn't stop them from getting double eyelid surgery or buying skin whitening cremes.

The girl on the left is south Indian

Attached: images.jpg (495x619, 38.83K)