BACK TO 2007 Waiting room

CERN will start up in 48 minutes
Get ready to travel in time
youtu.be/06kFq1QF5-s

Attached: 0CC22BB1-8C1C-496B-9750-97E94D1C0E4A.jpg (720x405, 96.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v26zfzcDvTE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what if based putin hits cern with a nuke?

make sure to focus on your reading steiner bros

Bitcoin
Tell Lech Kaczyński to not fly to katyn
Play again in life
Change friends from school
Change school

Attached: 1655670936347.png (2704x1152, 1.83M)

Plz send me to 1980

Imagine if this actually happened. You got a chance to redo life.

youtube.com/watch?v=v26zfzcDvTE

Attached: Capture.png (916x754, 1.54M)

GORDON GET AWAY FROM IT

>back to 2007
Why are you making me all nostalgic, user? Don’t do this to me, I know I’ll get burned

With my current knowledge and maturity, it would actually be harder for me to redo some of my good choices because I did them without thinking.

The fuck it will, I'm going to sleep, will wake up in the same damn bed, and nothing will change other then another small timeline shift where everything continues to get shittier and more weird, like every fucking timeline shift.

I thought it was 2012

I want a SNU SNU planet timeline

so do we all go back to 2007? how does that work? is everything back the way it was in 2007? you, your clothes, your teeth, hairline, your car is where you parked it, the newspaper press has misc. date 2007 on the printers, everyone wakes up confused, with vaccine juice in their DNA?

That isn't what CERN and the LHC are for.
You're all fucking retarded paranoids who sound like complete idiots when you try to talk any of the science behind this, and then you go into: "I heard blah blah blah total bullshit."
The scientists involved absolutely know what the LHC is for and its very specific uses in particle physics because they designed it at very specific energy levels for very specific experiments at tremendous cost and massive, precision engineering in order to answer the questions we have in our current incomplete understanding of the Standard Model of particle physics.
You're all massive faggots and goddamn embarrassing. Go actually learn a few things instead of using your unbelievably shitty imaginations on this tired conspiracy garbage.
Learn about the giant electromagnets directing these high-energy particle beams for collision dynamics and stop being idiots speculating upon complete nonsense you pulled out of your retard asses.
There is zero hope for humanity when there are people as willfully stupid, ignorant, and mentally dysfunctional as you.

I'd rather be chained up in the collider and blown the fuck up

20 more minutes lads

we have been in a 10 year loop for over 100,000 years

>Tell Lech Kaczyński to not fly to katyn
W żednej lini czasowej nie powstrzymasz Dudy

Attached: comment_1586541760QoeN7fFxiRL6yG3h4mc8Cg.jpg (675x499, 220.3K)

Keep posting it rabbi, we're all going home.

Guys what do you think about the new apple product Steve jobs announced today?

ur not even real

I wish

It will be seen in a previous model and actions are taken to prevent it. Indeed, the anti-Russia mentality following 2008 could even be one of such events.

Attached: CERNLaymens.png (1817x313, 41.85K)

Attached: CERNLaymens2.png (1061x172, 15.01K)

Digits decide which year in the 2000s you go back to.

Attached: file.png (600x600, 583.4K)

nah nah, bell curve theory, they've got a point, the earth is part of a celestial circuit, and we do have pervasive fields which could interact with trillion ev EM fields, and in a coherent waveform you could achieve the correct compound field that would allow for mirror neutrons, of course, mirror neutrons don't exist and everything is fake and gay. but yeah you would either move the planet or something more localized, and speed would be irrelevant acquired momentum would be due to flux leakage (failure of containment)

but yeah, you could have a 0-g infinite acceleration device. similar to a black hole. and or a time machine. you just need to beat that buck rogers star trak faggot shit to death. That shit's fucked, imagine darpa sends you as an advanced recon team to recon 2007, you think you know everything but don't, you end up in some sort of hellish groundhog day scenario.

Don't forget:
YOU will have nothing, because you consume too much energy.
THEY will have extravagant particle accelerators and demonic shows, because... reasons.

Attached: 1639665144619.jpg (543x632, 76.16K)

An actual interesting post with a link, im shocked

Man I'm loving the Summer Olympics in Beijing right now

It'll be 2020, then 2021, then 2022. Forever.

See you on another timeline frens

Attached: 1657004056623.jpg (1024x691, 75.4K)

I want to go back and stay with my soul mate

Psst. Even if you're right, you're no fun. Gb2r pls

>muh science
how much bullshit

Attached: 1657024998366.webm (480x270, 2.93M)

Remember, Anons. Invest in buttcoin this time.

Fuck you. I'm a put my long schlong dong into it.

Based

I hope PC will kill him

I want based pre history comfy hunter gathering