WE NEED MORE GUN CONTROL

WE NEED MORE GUN CONTROL

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-05 081212.png (812x562, 218.96K)

That actually perfectly maps out population centers. Whom all have strict laws(Shall not be infringed by the way) on guns.

>be American
>get shot

When we had our mass shooting in Tasmania, we disarmed our population and we have been fine ever since.

tell that to the cartels you fucking el goblino spic mutt

holy cucked

now filter by race

At least I didn't have to worry about being shot dead by a short white autist when I was in high school and university.

No, not really. We need less fatherless homes, and more guns.

Now post how many were niggers.

Let's try filtering out the results solely involving African Americans.

He means Niggers, Data.

Instead you have to worry about being shot dead by your totalitarian government, and very soon the CCP.

ban ugly people from getting guns

Attached: gun violence is everywhere.jpg (796x789, 68.69K)

If you weren’t an idiot you would have been the short white autist, then you would have had nothing to worry about.

>3 suicidal people get together and form a suicide pact
>all 3 shoot themselves in the head
>media: another mass shooting event happened this evening, we need to stop all of the gun violence

Our government is fair and reasonable, and they give me welfare money so I don't need to contribute to society.

just copy the jews and then you can go pray

Attached: https __cdn.cnn.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_190502141147-syagogue-safety.jpg (1200x675, 156.65K)

Jarvis overly a diversity map on top of this one

The red dots are also the locations of nigger infested shitholes. Correlation?

>There's nowhere you can go to avoid gun violence
I mean, I own a gun shop, and I goto firing ranges that I'm a member of. I've never seen gun violence at any of those places.

Check that dot in the panhandle of Florida and get back to me, you massive nigger faggot

They're using an incorrect definition of mass shooting. The FBI considers gang violence and domestic violence separate from mass shootings, which generally have to be "indiscriminate". Gang violence and domestic violence have specific targets and causes, unlike actual indiscriminate mass shootings, which is what the FBI tracks.

these inflated bullshit lists include gang crime predominantly, and sometimes also include justifiable police shootings. It's garbage.

Weird how that works, huh?

>Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine

I wonder why none happen here. Is it the lax gun laws or the lack of violent niggers?

>most of the shooting is in antigun dem shitholes
>almost none in flyover hicktown states