Is it true that you go to prison if they catch you with a joint in Serbia?

This is fascism

Attached: istockphoto-468988076-612x612.jpg (612x408, 73.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraf.rs/english/3282335-what-happened-in-bogovadja-migrants-threatened-to-kill-workers-unless-they-kissed-prayer-rug
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based. Fuck stoners

I hope its true. Based Serbia.

Attached: 160581541202.jpg (460x699, 97.13K)

We behead druggies.

Attached: 1656303883142.jpg (2048x2027, 178.15K)

1st for Americans are de-nationalised Serbs. Atlantis was on the bank of the Danube, on Serbian side. More or less centred on Belgrade main square (if it exist at all). Cope seethe and dilate
Captcha USAJESRB1A

>t. eats goy slop and lives a sedentary life style
you are no better than drug users

it's fucking retarded when you remember that almost 1 in 10 Serbian men suffer from alcoholism

as someone who grew up with an alcoholic mother, I would much rather have her be a stoner instead, that way I at least wouldn't have to worry about having to bury her within the next few years

Yeah it's much better to be addicted to weed than alcohol. Some people act very disgusting and aggressive when they drink alcohol, I hate drinkers so much

Its not true, the cops beat the shit out of you and only then do you to to prison

You are already a drug user when you drink coffee, smoke cigarettes, drink alcohol, take prescription meds

You need to stand up to your fucking pigs. Don't let them abuse you like that, show them who is boss

Based Serbs, I am glad God gave us a neighbour like you

Fucking boot licker

Go play BDSM with the cops you boot licking faggots

Here you can technically go to prison, but the police will usually just take a bribe. Or just scare you if they catch teenagers behind school with a joint, or something similar.
Basically you either need speech 50 or barter 50 to get away with it

Kys loser, our parliament is already in discussion to put the weed consumers in jail up to 10 years, seethe about it degenerate

no also fuck smrds

>govern me harder daddy!
Imagine being this proud of boot licking lol

you wont go to jail.
The fine is about 1000e for a gram

But those are both symptoms of being a stoner
Based. I wish the USA would roll back legalization efforts here. I used to make a lot of money from it before they stole the industry from us and gave it to the Jews.

Also picrel is what our intervention unit looks like, negatives aside, at least they beat the shit out of immigrants too

Attached: lW4k9lMaHR0cDovL29jZG4uZXUvaW1hZ2VzL3B1bHNjbXMvTTJVN01EQV8vOTQyYjNkNzJjY2UwMGFhN2JjYmZlNzI3ODkwYWUyMGYuanBlZ5GTAs0CgACBAAE.jpg (640x425, 125.18K)

>NO PLS JUST LET ME BE A LAZY SCUM AND CONSOOM WEEDERINO
You are mad kike coz westoid degeneracy will fail in Romania
Show flag btw

Peak male performance right there.

Attached: 1655798496570.jpg (400x224, 19.5K)

Yes, and they treat you like shit if they find you have any kind of drugs on you. Especially if they find heroin, they just bully you all the way to prison. As it should be, all drugs are illegal here and it should stay that way.
Btw. I occasionally use drugs but they never caught me and never will, but I agree it should stay illegal, if you let normies use it, they will fuck everything up, like they always do.

No. I was sharing a joint with a serbian cop one time.

You get your legs broken if you try selling that shit in bulk.

Lie, they are afraid of migrants.

There was a gun fight of migrants in Subotica and they couldn't do shit because they're afraid to get their ass beaten or by called out as racist.

In this shithole law only exists if you're Serbian and not rich.

Also, if you are caught with under 3 grams,you will be classified as a user, if you have more than 3 grams, you will be classified as a dealer

remember fpsrussia? you get 25 years for passing a jolly to your girl

Law was changed drastically in 2019, state is battling hard against drug usage, if they catch you with a single joint you have 2 options when you declare its for personal use.
>option A: You tell cops who sold you drugs and they let you go
>option B: you decided you are not a snitch if its your first offence they will fine you and you will be on parole with obligation to go to the social centre, court will give you a measure with rehab therapist if you miss one term you are breaching parole and you are going to jail where rehab will be conducted, you will stay there as long as possible.

>pro tip for foreginers if you are here dont do drugs, our police is not fun to be around, especially intervention squad, you will recognized them easy, they are crusiing in white jeeps and they are not your friends!

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 104.83K)

telegraf.rs/english/3282335-what-happened-in-bogovadja-migrants-threatened-to-kill-workers-unless-they-kissed-prayer-rug

Serbian social worker woman forced to kiss the dirty islamic prayer rug - police did 0 meanwhile the crowd yelled "Allahu Akbar!!!".

The white kebab removing country meme on Any Forums.

I've heard different stories about Belgrade cops, maybe in Subotica cops are different

If they catch you smoking a blunt, you should go to jail anyways.
Just don't get caught, retard.

The migrants stand up against cops while Serbs just take it up the ass

holy fuck police scary almost like you cannot bribe them with one coffee and 20 euros !
do belgrade cops suck migrant cocks? cause all i saw when i were passing bus/train station were brown men harassing people around, oh well, wait, 90% of population of belgrade is brown