GET IN HERE!!!

CERN RUN 3 TIMELINE SHIFT WAITING THREAD

1 HOURS LEFT (4 pm CEST)
Link to livestream: youtu.be/06kFq1QF5-s

Attached: pepe-the-frog-sitting-chillin.gif (498x498, 360.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/385207412/#385210565
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope it goes back to the based Trump timeline.
This corpse president timeline is terrible. Like a showtime show.

Attached: 1525723300848s.jpg (125x125, 2.9K)

this is it

Nothing ever happens.

Guys check the news, they boosted the anti-mass spectrometer to 105%. they said its a
gamble, but they need the extra resolution. CERN administrator is pressuring them to do the test as fast as possible. ITS Fucking happening boys

John Titor is gonna fly out of the fucking collider

Imagine thinking people can shift le timelines.

>MFW the meme collider sucks our planet into a black hole and work is cancelled tomorrow

Attached: f57.jpg (640x640, 79.16K)

Were all going to fucking die because some mad scientist want to play god and sell our souls to the devil

reporting in. digits result in kike-free timeline

Nice larp you have going here. So how will I know if they bumped me in a new timeline? Just look for Mandela effect shit?

My current working hypothesis for the Mandela effect is that it's a deliberate psyop as part of a massive collective consciousness/mass psychology experiment. They want to see how obvious they can be about changing our recent history while still having less than a certain percentage of the population notice.

I'm not convinced it's an actual timeline shift, yet.

If timeline shifts are possible, can we go to a timeline where banking was outlawed along with "muh slavery"?

Attached: 19bb0ad1903f9791.png (483x493, 162.92K)

It must be working. I woke up with the biggest erection ever.

>ITS Fucking happening boys
What is? Elaborate!

Attached: magic.png (550x546, 497.71K)

Do black holes have below 30 C summers?

Attached: 98276429_p0.jpg (1300x1788, 2.14M)

I got my popcorn bros

They are literally turning on a huge light bulb...and you fucking Schizos think that it will change the spelling of "Cheerios" on boxes. FUCK OFF

Attached: file.png (600x597, 453.85K)

they're deviating from standard
analysis procedures today.
there is a super small possibility of a resonance cascade scenario, and when it happens then.. good luck

>there is a super small possibility of a resonance cascade scenario, and when it happens then.. good luck
>resonance cascade scenario
Why are you referencing half-life lines, faggot?

Attached: FNrgCbbaUAARm5v.jpg (2048x1947, 381.68K)

Everything that will happen has happened and will happen again and again. Just 2 more weeks bro fr

Will my kidneys be in my ass after this one?

Attached: 1651184387467.jpg (1500x926, 856.2K)

>Thinking puny Cern will save you from this timeline the ayylmaos have imposed upon the jews from the galactic council.

I came here to laugh at you through multiple dimensions and timelines

Attached: 1657024516880.png (449x548, 109K)

I'm excited by the prospect that we will be wiped out into oblivion today.

You niggers remember the mst recent CERN-nothingburger on 1 April, 2022? No, you don't.

nothing is gonna happen

>>Thinking puny Cern will save you from this timeline the ayylmaos have imposed upon the jews from the galactic council.
The galactic council has them too?

Attached: 1650968320770.jpg (1722x1980, 227.1K)

Why do you schizos think that the collision of subatomic particles results in a change to a new timeline? What is the logic in this?

Can you hold off a minute? I just got comfy in this timeline.

Attached: Blasted-917293799-large.jpg (800x1200, 173.9K)

>Supreme Overlord of the Machine, I want you to record your instruction in writing
>WRITING? WHEN WE'RE DONE HERE WRITING WILL NEVER HAVE EXISTED

this would be disastrous for the economy

henlo gonCERNers

Attached: kolerAndBurgars.jpg (982x1052, 101.67K)

I remember the blown out empty concrete skyscrapers on overgrown fields reclaimed by what could, with some determination, be called nature.

Why does everyone keep dropping obscure, mysterious quotes and references which all fly right over my head?

Attached: 04be98dccdf765d5.png (720x886, 1011.7K)

Its going to wake everybody up. Most people now see khazars for what they are.

You mean 9/11, or what the fuck are you alluding to?

you're a big guy

Attached: For (You).png (1000x1000, 626.62K)

FUCK CERN FUCK CERN FUCK CERN FUCK CERN

It was most likely China, from the architecture, or lack of. Interior finishing too.

Portals opening to Xen imminent.

>design LHC with an ultimate energy of 14 TeV at creation, in 2012
>LHC runs at 13.0 TeV for ten years, on and off
>CERN increases it to an embarrassing 13.6 TeV
what is wrong with you niggers?

run 3 is a failure

I want to select a timeline where my father loves me

Digits for end of the world.

fr fr ong

As long as I'm with Mayushii in that timeline/simulation I'll be fine.

Attached: 34231-1.jpg (960x544, 98.76K)

That's deep fren

I think its because they think cern is trying to "recreate" the conditions of the big bang and therefore we are creating and hopping timelines or changing them or something like that.
I personally think cern is trying to open some sort of "dimensional gateway" into other realms or hell or something like that.

Rollerino

digits and I gain apotheosis

That isn't what CERN and the LHC are for.
You're all fucking retarded paranoids who sound like complete idiots when you try to talk any of the science behind this, and then you go into: "I heard blah blah blah total bullshit."
The scientists involved absolutely know what the LHC is for and its very specific uses in particle physics because they designed it at very specific energy levels for very specific experiments at tremendous cost and massive, precision engineering in order to answer the questions we have in our current incomplete understanding of the Standard Model of particle physics.
You're all massive faggots and goddamn embarrassing. Go actually learn a few things instead of using your unbelievably shitty imaginations on this tired conspiracy garbage.
Learn about the giant electromagnets directing these high-energy particle beams for collision dynamics and stop being idiots speculating upon complete nonsense you pulled out of your retard asses.
There is zero hope for humanity when there are people as willfully stupid, ignorant, and mentally dysfunctional as you.

>I want to select a timeline where my father loves me
I want to select a timeline where I can leisurely afford all of the fetish paraphernalia I want and I bought 100 Fogal Rapallo and Platino Luxe Fata tights before they want out of production.

Attached: file.png (2614x4096, 2.25M)

If you only knew how bad thing are going to get.
>pic related

Attached: hl_cern.jpg (320x180, 11.53K)

The short answer, yes. The long answer, no.

Enjoy it fren

I really want to smoke a cigarette before the timeline shifts but I'm so comfy in bed

Attached: 1636437340258m.jpg (1024x576, 64.96K)

>I personally think cern is trying to open some sort of "dimensional gateway" into other realms or hell or something like that.
Based doom timeline preferrer.

Attached: E_8TVLkXsAQzV4P.jpg (724x482, 115.15K)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/385207412/#385210565 this has got all the jannies pruning threads. i've been in 11 threads about CERN that got pruned since yesterday. The archived thread is what sparked the raid on this board imo.

Kek

see

Chinese skyscrapers collapsing because of shit architecture?

TLDR they are trying to find a timeline where the elite don't lose but they can't do it and are rolling the dice best they can.

Imagine you live in a house and your neighbours on one side are rich in resources, but you can't go outside because that would be hard. You smash through the wall and take their resources, suddenly you're rich, hooray. In doing so, you weakened the structure of your house and now bigger boys can do the same to you from another direction.

thanks fren :)

Just 30m till the next happening guys.

I'm not cooming anytime soon i feel great mr demon

>The archived thread is what sparked the raid on this board imo.
lol, no

this level of mental retardation happens every time CERN does anything

>chat is turned off
oh no no no
dey know

Attached: to0v3e41efq71.jpg (1500x1500, 319.92K)

Attached: happeningcon5.gif (310x760, 23.02K)

>I personally think cern is trying to open some sort of "dimensional gateway" into other realms or hell or something like that.

Attached: cerns_basement.jpg (1200x510, 78.43K)

the timeline shift will feel like a distant childhood memory, like a growth in cognition during developmental years. the cloudy, bright brief moments where memories form.
where the distant humming of angels in the cloud of your own percepts reside.

Attached: 1654255399166.gif (750x527, 201.84K)

No, they had been blown out. Possibly never finished. The concrete was crumbling, maybe old, or just Chinese. One stood alone in a field of long grass, the wind was strong, we ran inside and up a lot of stairs. There were no windows, only gaps where the windows should have been. The floors were covered in rubble, and even one concrete road barrier somewhere around the 30th floor. Something was chasing us through the building, or hunting.

>nothing is gonna happen
How would you know if it did