World war 2 veteran cries after seeing what his country has turned into

thoughts

Attached: zig.png (1035x766, 988.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fEzqndjwwIA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's his fault

They should get a white boy at the ripe age of 10 to tell him that the future is now and then allow himself to be ass raped by a 60 year old black man in drag. That will teach him what it means to fight for the Jews

He fought for the rights of trannies and nignogs. What did this old retard expect?

I wonder how much he fought the Federal Reserve from inflating the economy.

Nothing can be done about it now, what's done is done. Now we must fight for the right cause this time.

serves him right

>thoughts
Why do you keep making this thread? It's been 5 days god damn give it a rest.

show this to any recruiters asking you to join up

Gay shitskin thread

He's an individual that had no say in the matter. It's the Jews that conspired to do this. They are the criminal cult responsible. They literally confess and brag about their crimes regularly.

does the video have sound? every link ive found there is no sound, they could be making him say anything.

Attached: The Jewish Takeover of America - David Brooks.jpg (1200x675, 130.87K)

He doesn't specifically say what he takes issue with. Anyone can watch this and project their misgivings on him.

Should have sided with the Nazis. Now get beat-up by the transnigger your great grandaughter coal-burned into existence. WW2 boomer.

>This movement among the Jews is not new. From the days of Spartacus–Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxembourg (Germany), and Emma Goldman (United States), this world-wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilisation and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality, has been steadily growing. It played, as a modern writer, Mrs. Webster, has so ably shown, a definitely recognisable part in the tragedy of the French Revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the Nineteenth Century;

Attached: Winston Churchill - Zionism versus Bolshevism - Illustrated Sunday Herald.jpg (1524x1872, 1.07M)

I think it's people who push a certain narrative for one reason or another.

this, but unironically

Back when I was in high-school in the mid 2000s. I told an US Army recruiter I would never fight for this country. He asked why with an angered expression on his face. I told him, "I would never fight and die for Israel or any Jew that would demand me to go die for them. As an individual, I have a right to refuse anything, just as I refuse to do anything a jew tells me what do to, I would go to war against them on the homeland if need be." He got so pissed. He went to cry to the principal about it and he gave me an expulsion for 6 weeks to alternative school. I quit, went got my GED and now run a successful lawn-scaping/tree-trimming business, making just shy of $300,000 a year, with 4 business contracts with local and county utilities. (Mostly in the during 3 of the 4 seasons. Spring, Summer and Fall.)

If we listened to Patton and glassed the USSR all of this would have been prevented.

Nobody in this thread would ever voluntarily go to war including myself so I respect him. He didn’t know what he was doing. Maybe he did and just didn’t support totalitarianism? Nobody would want to live under a dictatorship and if they say they would they’re liars just being edgy. Even if the Nazis won or lost, we would get tyranny.

Zogbot knows the devil is coming to collect

There was sound for me

Ain't it The Truth user?
Aint it The Truth.
youtu.be/fEzqndjwwIA

the worst jews were already in America chewing Roosevelt and Truman's ear off

Nope. America got fucked in the 60s through targeted subversion. Should have listened to Patton and re armed the Wehrmacht. The Poles, Balts and others would have rose up to join us and we'd be living in far more based times. Ah well.

Stop posting this boomer faggot. He deserves all that happened as he helped either/or stood idle

maybe don't fight against the only world power actively trying to preserve a future for white people and western culture next time grandpa

He probably thinks
>He was right
at least once a day

Hehe funny

Show flag

lmao move aside old man, we that new shit
whitey mad he dont have his racist ass country no more
we burn that down and take your women

He has the face of a pathetic faggot.

Hey newfag, the federal reserve is private property of the rothchild family since 1913. Pearl Harbor was the same as 9/11, a fake psyOP. 2nd, the fouding fathers were all freemasons shabbos goyim.

>thoughts
Nice link faggot

the problem with boomers and their vet parents is they are the cause of all these issues instead of stopping them at the roots they allowed senators like Biden to stay in office for 40 plus years.