No friends or gf

>no friends or gf
>failed rap career
>lost wagie job
>living alone in apartment parents were paying for
JUST

Attached: 6A205593-5B15-4D0F-9350-F24BEB5743CF.jpg (828x1033, 305.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/eyeblast/status/1544122552045412353
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Denied affection and sex by women, this is what happens.

he did it because he was angry about gas prices and inflation
sad

Mass shootings are part and parcel of living in an incel world.

We need common sense NEET control

ISAIAH 55
6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near.

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

PSALM 103
8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.

9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.

10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.

14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

ROMANS 4
3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

I don't think this guy could fit in with the whites.
I don't think this guy could fit in with the niggers.
I don't think this guy could fit in with the righties.
I don't think this guy could fit in with the lefties.
I think this guy was a true dalit.

Attached: Varnas-India_2.jpg (656x410, 27.37K)

>living alone in apartment parents were paying for
holy fuck imagine keeping all the money you earn for yourself instead of rentcucking and still being a whining bitch.
imagine knowing you can neet it out whenever you want without the fear of going homeless.
fuck this guy.

Biden's America!

He sounds pretty cool and killed bunch of kikes.

Another shooting? So soon? Why are glowies rushing it? I figured there would be 2 or 3 more months before they let another one loose.

Based. Send him to Thailand for a real woman.

I'm convinced you're a shitty bot at this point with your constant spam

Attached: 1645813953272.png (350x320, 107.36K)

>White people constantly falling through the cracks
>Government: "Let's further scrutinize their right to a firearm and give free money to niggers"
While misguided, I can't fault White people for lashing out at society however they see fit. They just need to pick their targets better. Young people need to be introduced to alt-media more so they get the real story on who's responsible for their pain and suffering

dunno if you noticed but nobody is actually getting any political capital from these events, the latest "gun control" bill was a big nothingburger. i think americans are just genuinely going insane and taking it out on society at large
that said it's still fake and caused by the CIA because that's a way more funny interpretation of reality and they're probably still at fault for this in some abstract way

He is a kike himself.

So this is the goy they picked up to have a shooter?

tldr?

He killed a kike and a beaner. Fyi

no he's just italian

no I'm just single handedly derailing the bot threads by reminding you why the media is distracting you with this in the first place

Dont know about all of that. I just see a pattern which leads me to belive this is much more then just "coincidence" at this point. Isnt it like the third or fourth shooting back to back this year alone? There has to be more to it then just "hey i cant have sex, so i better go on a rampage now". There is more to it here, i am sure of it.

is there video of the rooftop or surrounding area of him walking around yet?

do the Crimo do the Timeo?

>grifted 100k from "rapping."
>failed rap career
I wouldn't call that failed.

mobile.twitter.com/eyeblast/status/1544122552045412353

he's as jew as jacques attali, he was radicalized by his nearest talmudic rabbi

>Be a white dude
>No intrinsic value
>Your accomplishments are marginalized
>Women and racial minorities are applauded for existing
>Gain access to marginally attractive women only through great effort
>Women have all the sex they want just by existing
>Told constantly you are useless and are the source of all of society's ills
>Guilty of every historical injustice by association
Lash out however you want, my white dudes, you owe this society nothing.

This is likely the fact. He couldnt afford gas to find another job, so he went crazy. Seems like Biden wants there to be more mass shootings due to inflation caused financial hardships

I’m living in my gfs car
My parents remarried like ten years ago and wouldn’t give me 1$ if a guy had a gun to my head and I called them begging for the 1$ to give the guy with a gun to not kill me. They would hang up cause they had kids and made new families
And this guy has a fully paid for apartment and his parents
And he chooses to just kill innocent people attending a parade …

What is life

Attached: 72A32C85-8D6B-4302-9F92-4D3884D8533D.jpg (999x999, 85.26K)