When will they admit that it's over? The American experiment has failed

When will they admit that it's over? The American experiment has failed.

Attached: 1656996190705.jpg (1280x528, 116.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QGmyE1SAR40
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Canada sucks

post the in store prices

Debating about whether the US or Europe is more pozzed is not a meaningful debate but it's something that could be debated. But on all metrics Canada is more pozzed than both.

Really depends on the area. I would take social conservative parts of the states of Canada, but Canada over the nog filled parts.

I can't think of a people more disgusting and pathetic than Americans.
Instead of fighting to defend his """historic""" cities he copes with "at least they aren't in muh suburbs". When niggers and anarchists come to his suburbs he copes with "wait till they come to muh small country town. When they come to his town he copes with "wait till they come to muh tiny homestead in the wilderness". And there you have it. American whites are left living like native americans, in shacks in the wilderness with no political or ethnic power at all. Because you're cowards
You can hoard guns and ammo all you want but they mean fuck all if you don't use it.
Amerimutts love to make fun of euros but at least they have balls. One statue got taken down in the UK and British hooligans went to london and beat the shit out of nigger rioters. French yellow vest hooligans fought street battles against their ZOG government. What did americans do when niggers and anarchists burnt their cities down? They stay in their homes impotently running their yappers on the internet, telling everyone that soon, in two more weeks, they'll do something.
Imagine being American.

Attached: 1657026408849.webm (360x640, 2.32M)

I feel like it's close between Canada and Scotland.

They are both as annoying and I would love for them to disappear and never to be talked about again

Less blacks is all this place has going for it. Even living innawoods is hell with bugs

>flag
>gay thread

>tf
>tp

Meanwhile in reality, if you walked down the street asking random people if their province would be better off joining the US as a state, 9/10 would jump at the chance without a moment's hesitation.
>Our best path forward is uniting with the US and getting rid of our federal construct forever. Their supreme court upholds gun rights and the right to life. Our supreme court watched as our entire country was wrongfully imprisoned for 2 years under house arrest and did.... nothing. We have been betrayed by our courts, crown, and parliament. We demand unification NOW.

Most Euro countries have run out of space. America has a metric shit ton of land to develop and move to. So, there's that. We will always move away from nignogs, Mo's and spics. It's a kinda no-brainer. Whites are the best.

How does WEF cock taste like?

Canada is the greatest country on earth with the greatest leader on earth

Attached: 89B6EA8F-78BB-4811-81EF-06802306F05F.jpg (142x230, 26.73K)

Pls tell me this is Alberta

we're definitely pozzed. please russia us, america

Canada has always been better, obviously. That’s not the point though, canada is heaven, the us is hell. There’s gotta be a reason it exists

Canada is based

youtube.com/watch?v=QGmyE1SAR40

In my opinion America as a country is worse than Canada

But Americans are probably more tolerable as a people. I find Canadians cold and grating. I don't really buy the polite goodies stereotype. Most of them are like Brie Larson or Drake. They wrap themselves around fake modesty but they're constantly seething inside and just waiting for an excuse to be nasty or validate some egotism

>Ayy these brown bills in my back pocket look shit stains
>If a nigga diss me then I'm blowin' his brains

Attached: pepelaughz.jpg (800x450, 40.38K)

I went outside my house, didn't get shot and my wife wasn't fucked by a nigger. I heard americans can't do this? Or is that a stereotype?