Why don't trannies get treated for their mental illness? Why is their delirium affirmed instead?

Why don't trannies get treated for their mental illness? Why is their delirium affirmed instead?

Attached: 1656980144293.png (779x542, 132.75K)

their treatment is called transitioning

$$$

Satan rules the world.

>Why don't trannies get treated for their mental illness? Why is their delirium affirmed instead?
because curing them would cost money while affirming their mental illness creates an entire industry around tranies to get money from them

same with christians

Because the pozzed APA stopped recognizing "gender dysphoria" as a mental disorder. This needs to change and gender reassignment surgery needs to be criminalized.

Then why don't we have hospital appointed puppeteers follow schizos so that he can affirm himself.

Because jews can make more money on surgeries than a lifetime of cheap pills could make them.

It is mostly about the money.

Do you think if society becomes more acceptable of people dressing, acting.. like the opposite sex, people would still want to transition?
Isn't transitioning about others' perception?

Two reasons:
1. We do not have any effective treatment for them right now
2. Scamming them is more profitable.

for some its more inward rather than outward. they feel better and more euphoric wearing a skirt so they wear it regardless of others perception

They need to take Pimozide if they want a real treatment.

Attached: 6k6js2.jpg (666x375, 46.69K)

This. Each tranny literally makes doctors millions over a lifetime.

>delirium

How fucking stupid are you? That's not even close to what you are trying to say. If anything it would be a delusion. I always forget how fucking stupid you cunts are.

>We do not have any effective treatment for them right now
1. Pimozide
2. THIS

Attached: 13794-Mozep-Generic-Orap-Pimozide-2-Mg-Strip-And-Box.jpg (1200x1135, 157.07K)

that's called mentall illness yes

because you and Any Forums doesn't support health care, let alone accessibility to treatments for mental health, you hate them but also want nothing done for them, Any Forums continues to shoot itself in the foot

So why are they allowed to self medicate?

what if they still took hrt... but testosterone instead

So Christians can say I told you so when trans girls go to Hell

>euphoric for wearing a skirt
lmao, lamest mental illness ever

because it works? its not ideal but it works
HRT isnt that hard/complex for those uninitiated

what? i feel euphoric wearing knee high socks they make me feel and look pretty even if its limited to just parts of my legs