AUSTRALIA BANS TAIWANESE FLAG

WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: SmartSelect_20220705-160636_Chrome.jpg (1433x2371, 963.07K)

>Chinese owned colony bans something that makes them angry
Imagine that

Remember, kikes defend subhuman bug people, that's why jews keep spamming chink shit here

Attached: 1656941019471.png (1100x759, 632.84K)

fpbp

What a time to """elect""" commie leftists to power...

Attached: mamizou_rudd--au_burn.gif (1666x1182, 1.76M)

>says the mutt from a jew-ruled country with pedo demons for leaders and Israel first policy
ok schlomo

struck a nerve did I rabbi

Attached: 4FAE41BB-5898-4859-B163-09110B961BD6.png (445x265, 111.38K)

>FIBA
Isn't that the basketball world cup? Are people really interested in that? I thought they rather watch the NBA?

CCP faggots must have got positions of power on the board.

Or the new labor faggot government is pandering to china, as the prior "conservative" government was standing up to China.

The whole reason lobor won the recent election is because chink "citizens" were pissy about us not cucking to china, so all voted labor.

>struck a nerve
>by exposing him for a jew that he is
>proceeda to no u
pathetic shill

Playing the whatboutism game is classic judiasm. Instead of talking about the countries at hand you try to sidetrack the conversation about something else

Attached: 1646084944549.png (1100x900, 268.39K)

>penis pump
faggot

What the fuck is FIBA?

>saying how things are is whataboutism
You're dumb as well, huh. It says a lot when totalitarian commie bug people are a more reasonable and better choice than the liberal hellhole you call your """(((country)))""". Taiwan is rightful chinese clay that you and your masters have turned into a carbon copy of your lgbtq+ blm paradise. Die in piss pls.

Never let bug people into your home, it's a ticking time bomb. In a decade there won't be any Australians left and every natural resource will be gone

Attached: 1644250287502.png (750x972, 1.04M)

One post by this ID.

WHAT THE FUCK

thank god faggot island is getting canceled
BASED

Average Chinese income: $13,321/year
Average Taiwanese income: $55,625/year

Five years longer life expectancy, too

chinks really are retarded

Next you're going to argue for Israel because it gets more foreign aid than Palestine.
It's embarrassing somebody as uneducated as you would attempt to make some NGO freedom house tier bullshit on a site like this.

Why would you bring up Israel out of nowhere?

Frienship ended with USA, China is their greatest ally now!

>Chinese population: 1.4 billion
>Taiwan population: 23.5 million
Gee, I really wonder what might be going on here...

Attached: 1656959518194m.jpg (1024x550, 49.65K)

how are chinks so butthurt about taiwan who are also chinks, I mean you don't see turks wanting to genocide azeris or romanians wanting to genocide moldovans or anything like that.

why isn't Serbia rich then? lmao

Taiwan and Palestine exist, both to make Ching Chong and Israeli bugmen screech in disapproval.

Australia severely compromised by Chinese

I know your a kraut, but playing dumb doesn't help you look any less Jewish when it's a basic comparison often made
Both are fictionalized countries founded entirely based off US imperalism and oppurtism, entirely funded by Western power to help assert influence over a region. Neither Taiwan or Israel existed in 1944.

imagine being thought of as a number and nothing but

Taiwan has to use a different flag for the olympics.
They are not allowed to use theirs.

This isn't news. This is normal.
Congratulations on realizing just how powerful China is.

out of control population growth that clearly isn't sustainable is clearly what's "going on" which is why they try to infect other countries

>the Kuomintang didn't exist in 1944
For a fucking chink you sure don't know shit about chink history

Go move back to chinkland if it’s so great, I’ll look for you in the next liveleak video

It's their government propaganda pinning them against one another. Wouldn't it be nice if everyone inherently felt a preconceived notion of national unity.

Don't forget covid-19, caused by China but not one country would say that, seems like China releases a lot of horrible virus's, but can't say shit about it apparently because then Apple would lose it's stock

They must avenge the century of humiliation

I love Taiwan

Is this a serious question? Regardless, I'll be happy to illustrate: because we had like four wars in the past 30 years and we've been balkanized, embargoed and sanctioned to hell and back plus the german capital and privatization of everything domestic is fucking us in the ass like there's no tomorrow and to top it all off we are dumb stubborn fucks that don't want to bend over to euroatlanticist demands like you cucks. Comprehensive enough for you?

chinks seem to humiliate themselves, it's like a fetish almost

Hahaha lying retard, I said "Taiwan", not Kuomintang because we're talking countries and not political parties you fucking dolt.You gonna claim communist China started in 1921 too?
Shut up and learn your place, brainlet kike lover.

>The whole reason lobor won the recent election is because chink "citizens" were pissy about us not cucking to china, so all voted labor.
Yeah you're doomed. Try to marry a chink and make some hapas.

>tf
>tp

Attached: 1655268123542.jpg (1440x1785, 991.31K)

Yes we know you enjoy sucking the US' dick, really working out for Canada to let American oil billionaires fund all our green movements and control Canada totally. But you like being raped cause you're a fag.
Go do die in the middle east.

This. Australians are going to have a bad time when China finally fucks their ass, lol. Atleast America was nice.

What flag will the use?

muh economy, you materialist westoid niggers are worse than animals
tell me how it will matter that you have a few more shekels than some random chink/eastern european when a nigger will crack your skull open and the government will take your children to tranny centres, your final thought in your bashed brain will be
>at least i had more money than some peasants living happily in their own safe community just like their ancestors

>This. Australians are going to have a bad time when China finally fucks their ass, lol. Atleast America was nice.
It wasn't a choice. America is weak.

I want to genocide romanians and hang their families though

Do you really feel that China has a history of
>peasants living happily in their own safe community just like their ancestors
It's the only place in history that's ever had a fucking nine digit number of people murdered