Why does this board blame the government for turning people into mass shooters when this board does the exact same...

Why does this board blame the government for turning people into mass shooters when this board does the exact same thing?

Attached: 1410425785690.gif (500x280, 998.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if the government can get away with the 'oh he was just crazy' so can I
eat shit faggot

Did that even make sense in your retarded head?

>implying this board isn't run by some intelligence agency

I have never seen anyone except a fed on poll calling for mass hurts

Keks
Nice

Other was than bluntly stating they should occur. Slowly radicalizing people is more effective.

Nice attempt to pin blame where is doesn't belong you fed shill glownigger scum. No one from here is being conditioned to deal violence to random normies at BBQs or bakesales, that's y'alls MO. And it's pretty fucking obvious. You're garbage filth. You will always be filth. And you will never be a woman. You stink. Take a bath and think about what you've done here. And maybe harm yourself. You deserve it. Whether your wounds are lethal or not, is up to you.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 21.39K)

Glowies are on the board 24/7 so if your hypothesis is true, which it isn’t, Reddit is the problem, then your statement falls apart.

You are a mass shooter.

>I have never seen anyone except a fed on poll calling for mass hurts
Yeah pol is off the deep end. Openly talks with them, tells them their plan is shit and tries to get the person mental help. Truly monsters.

>Slowly radicalizing people is more effective.
Yes, pol does radicalize people, that they should start having families with children. Free speech is terrifying.

Antifa on the other hand, 180. They target mentally ill and encourage them to start forest & city fires. Ultimately landing them in forever vacation club gitmo.

I'll say Any Forums made someone a mass shooter the day someone shoots up a fucking WEF forum or AIPAC conference.

I have literally never seen anything in any thread here that rationalizes shooting up parades, supermarkets and high schools

Attached: 1320811.jpg (1010x644, 73.32K)

This. Also as an aside, how many "world leaders" in that pic do you reckon you could defeat in hand-to-hand combat before collapsing from exhaustion? Assuming of course they came at you 1 by 1 from physically weakest to strongest.

Attached: 1648744983933.png (819x803, 1.14M)

It doesn't though, retard.
It was the government all along, stupid nigger.
Now go kill yourself in shame for being such a goddamn idiot and making such an embarrassingly stupid post.

There has not been a Any Forums shooter yet.

1. This board is full of shills and glowniggers
2. All shootings so far never targeted politicians or institutions, and only benefited the globohomo

>roll Biden immediately after the women
>he smuggled in his nigger whippin' chain

Attached: getty_183930629_97064797045000_67087.jpg (1920x1080, 157.87K)

nobody here advocates gunning down Innocents. in fact we often know it's glownigger bullshit because these people never seem to go after the actual enemies and traitors responsible for the current state of the republic and the world.

Ive been here for several years. Still not a mass shooter.

Attached: 891AFA78-C506-4673-80AC-13BBCB6B5953.png (668x677, 622.18K)

>"when this board does the exact same thing?"
Does it?
>tfw Any Forums laughing at power and the usa REALLY GETS UP SOMEONE'S LARGE NOSE, DOESN'T IT JACOB?

Attached: HisSource.jpg (125x125, 1.55K)

A mutli trillion dollar organization is not able to do what an anime forum started on a raspberry pi can.

I see a leftie dressing up as what it thinks a Right-Winger looks like.
Your point?

Put me in the screen cap.

We are constantly calling out you glownigger groomers here. It’s you, FBI kun.

Attached: 01A75917-B76C-4A31-9C0A-7A02026E6B48.png (1273x476, 104.87K)

It's the freemason cops and their satanic witchcraft techniques aka grooming

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: Masonic cops all over.jpg (689x449, 109.6K)

Cap this for epic truth

HAVE YOU CONSIDERED...
A handful of think-outside-the-boxers chatting and banting, while mostly insulting each other, on a Bolivian Nose Flute Appreciation Forum can get more people, from vastly different nations, cultures and time-zones, to agree with each other than the UN.... while making more sense and being influenced by fewer rich jews and faggots.
Makes ya fucking think, eh?

Attached: 1601340.jpg (3008x2000, 2.01M)

>I have literally never seen anything in any thread here that rationalizes shooting up parades, supermarkets and high schools

Precisely, this is why all of these shootings glow hard as fuck. If it really was hardcore rightwingers then we'd see shit like Dylan Roof or the Unibomber, not random acts of mass violence; however, all of these shootings being publicized right before midterms isn't fooling many people at all. It's clear that there is an agenda to this fuckery, otherwise every junglebunny that gets gassed would show up on (((MSM))).

Attached: 8DCF923E-79A7-4784-8B38-A40F33F70638.jpg (3000x4496, 3M)

Nope. A Any Forums shooter would be someone taking out top jewing jews without fanfare like an assassin or serial killer, only indication if any would be bad guys being reported dead or missing and the tally would keep going from not being caught.

Love her hairy bum and love her feet.

Attached: kstewcrabs.jpg (800x660, 140.46K)

OH BOY I LOVED THAT MOVIE!

Attached: 1642026368430.png (675x900, 717.64K)

>Why does this board blame the government for turning people into mass shooters when this board does the exact same thing?
the government is considerably more efficient at mass shooter creation and management, and we try to motivate anons to step up their game because their results are pathetic

Attached: random_mass_killings.png (2645x1490, 678.57K)

In what way are we radicalizing people? Showing FBI crime statistics? Quoting rabbis, jews, and the talmud that show their loxism? In other words, facts.

Or is it our demonizing of certain groups of people, like niggers and jews and trannies? Is there a problem with doing that? Cause our media, social, news, entertainment, sports does that straight white males constantly, it's in the educational system, it's in the corporate sector, it's in low skill wagie jobs. At least we can legitimately point out how niggers, jews, and trannies are ruining society, objectively, logically, with facts. The demonizing of white men boils down to we do shit better than many non-whites and that hurts their feelings.

Any Forums is a board of peace. Kristen Stewart is the cutest girl on the planet. These are both concrete facts.