What does pol think about Chinese people?

What does pol think about Chinese people?

Attached: 6B9145D6-3474-4715-BCA2-2117F82B5ABD.jpg (1284x1361, 1.5M)

i try not to

they are niggers

they are all bloody basterds and should be beheaded. fuck them

They are bugs

Chinese people generally lack a God or religion. They have no moral objectivity, it's all provided by a state. I saw a Chinese woman eat cat poop once. I dont know why. Also, COVID and lockdowns were because of China. China is STILL locking down.

rude, dirty and obnoxious

>i try not to
this

Attached: 594017_900.jpg (183x204, 12.14K)

they are like ants with a god complex

1. Ching chong ching ling chang pow
2. They torture and then eat animals alive, intending to cause the animal as much suffering as possible to make the meat "taste better"

I honestly believe China regularly releases bioweapons into society. They are known 'cheaters'. If cheating is honorable, why not cheat all the time?

хaхaхaхaхaхaх

Them speaking in Mandarin sounds fucking grim. It sounds worse than Hindi. Ugh.

Retarded ants who are the most passive people right now, they obey their politicians like good cattle, they have literally no morals, no empathy.

There are tons of Chink shills here in Any Forums, usually bunkerttannies, lgbtq anqueefatards and etc, no sane person would ever deffend communist kike tranny China

Attached: 1656984611816.gif (1100x450, 325.71K)

Honest hard working values it's a shame what happened between USA and China. Makes you want to sell off all your stock and lay off american workers.

Attached: 1584463745865.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

Good people but a lot of them are soulless robots

They are based and make amerimutts seethe and shart their XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL pants

Attached: 1657025026181.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

Your under water USA is nigger land now.

Why are the french so dumb and retarded? Is it the black blood pumping in them?

That's a muslim, user

I see Americans do much worse. Most Americans are drug addicts or alcoholics.
Can't say Americans are favorite anymore

Shut the fuck up vpn jew

dubz of truth

Better food than the us by far. Nicer people too. Americans are just really stupid except for the really bright few. Didn’t like the bathrooms though but its reality. I’m mostly just pissed at the retards in this thread lol. Americans are fine, just like any other people, maybe a bit dumb but that doesnt take away their humanity.

Imagine being American

Attached: 1657025288490.jpg (1080x1021, 282.5K)

Except that isnt true at all. I dont know any drug addicts. You're talking about New York or Cali. Not suprised because I'd expect as much from a faggot like you, memeflag.

Ugly dog eaters

See, told you. This is a muslim. Not French whatsoever.

America chooses niggers, stop with the Chinese talk.

Attached: cena.jpg (250x250, 6.48K)