Why haven't you learned to code?

C++ is the white man language.
learncpp.com/

Attached: bjarne.png (800x1300, 1.11M)

Because it’s booooring

true and based
c++ chads are high iq and get paid

basado

I am learning Javascript for some specific reasons and intend to learn Java after I master at least the basics of HTML+CSS, which are not programming languages btw.

It's also a heavily inflated area, I am learning but to work for myself, not to wagecuck in one of these gay companies

>oy vey isn't the single worst language ever created so based fellow goyim?
Fuck off and die.

Because the market is saturated

what am I going use c++ for? It throw rock and kill? me think not

Holy C is the white man's language you fucking nigger.

Attached: 1641137308448.png (539x539, 284.98K)

Unless you try working for yourself, this might actually work.

But if you have dream of working in a company, developing vidia like literally every 14 year old pajeet dreams about moving to Canada/US and work in one of these gay startups as a programmer.... Then you are fucked, because the market indeed is flooded with newfags

Literally coding now.

chad.png

The idea of 2billion+ Indians and Chinese having the same skills as me as well as having an open door to work in the west and the willingness to work for far under a westerners standard of living makes me bearish on the future of coding as a good career

C is better.

C and C++ are the foundations of the programming world. Everything else is but a fad. Know these two and you'll know all you need.
>The programmers of tomorrow are the wizards of the future. You’re going to look like you have magic powers compared to everybody else.

Javascript has nothing to do with Java.

i prefer c sharp
basic is the foundation

C++ has way too much useless complicated bullshit.
C is the best programming language.

>single worst language ever created
You mean Java?

No shit Sherlock.
And the Moon is not the Sun.

I want to learn Javascript AND Java, you might have misread my comment

how long does it take to actually master a programming language? lets say html for example. i sort of tried html and php when i was like 14 but lost the drive, now thinking about getting back to it sometime, despite remembering only the very basics

Java is just ordinary street shitter crap, it can't come close to the horror of C++.

Archaic C/C++ sucks. Even something simple as string handling becomes a nuisance with these. B..but you need char* (character pointer). Y..ou n..need to stop a string (char*) with \0 null mark. Becouse you need!

Tell me why I got more logical strings with Java or ny else high level language? C++ is garbage. Speaking of which, garbage collection is manual. You have always call (memory) free/ (object) delete.

I do know how to code, but there's no point in getting a coding job in my country for multiple reasons.
>they'd rather hire 3 to 6 pajeets for the cost of one actually talented white programmer with real certificates and qualifications, and not some "masters in programming of the computer from New Delhi School of schooling"
>most programming jobs make dogshit money unless you're skilled/lucky enough to contract for an American company, if not you'll make about the same in multiple trades, with the added bonus of staying in shape long enough to open your own shop or retire
>the government gives grants to companies that have active job postings but can't get people in (doesn't matter if the job requirements are impossible, or if they're paying too low to survive in the area the job is in, there are ads for programming jobs in my city right now for minimum wage, you can't even qualify to rent a 1bdr in my entire region on minimum wage, let alone afford the gas/parking to commute into the city for those jobs)
>the government will pay partial wage subsidies to companies that hire foreign students, refugees, or recent immigrants, and will sometimes give them for people companies import and sponsor themselves
>if you do manage by some miracleB to stumblefuck your way through that mess, and HR doing everything they can to deter you, you'll either end up as a contract worker meaning you won't have job security, won't have the same workers rights, you will have unpaid overtime/12+ hour crunch sessions baked into your contract, or you'll end up salaried and having to do 80+ hours a week of unpaid overtime to make up for the 3 or 4 other programmers your team should have, but doesn't(because the wage budget for your dept is taken up by the massive team of roasties in HR that sit on social media all day, and produce nothing but extra meetings, sensitivity/inclusion trainings, and the occasional newsletter.

Cause I studied hard enough to get a c+++ in coding