Q user

Who is paying for the q propaganda? Who fell for this psyop?

Attached: Ed6U8eqWoAYE36e.jpg (227x234, 8.18K)

I fell for it.
There were a lot of compelling proofs.
The number of 0 deltas between Q and Trump were mathematically impossible.
I have no doubt Q was a real world mission, but they drastically underestimated how satanic society had become - and therefore, their “plan” went to shit.

>Who is paying for the q propaganda? Who fell for this psyop?

Attached: dark_MAGA.jpg (1666x819, 365.69K)

Attached: 1635931156720.jpg (840x560, 162.05K)

>I fell for it
Same, and for the same reasons

>I have no doubt Q was a real world mission, but they drastically underestimated how satanic society had become - and therefore, their “plan” went to shit.
Basically my view as well... My general thoughts are that early Q was a psyop that succeeded in "red-pilling" a lot of people, but likely underestimated the opposition and overestimated people's ability to see through the propaganda. I suspect that Q was compromised at some point, and I don't particularly believe the recent posts to be authentic.

I'm still not sure what exactly the "plan" was supposed to entail? I understand there was some hinting towards a shadowy military-takeover behind the scenes as to not spook people, and slowly introduce them to how bad things really were by "showing" them with lots of FFs and PSYOPS, but I don't know how effective that is in the long run. It seems to me like more people are aware of the problems, but feel as helpless as ever.

That's very rude to Aberdeen beach.

My gut feeling says DIA, or some unknown task force within DoD or the State Dept

>The number of 0 deltas between Q and Trump were mathematically impossible.
I have a feeling you have no idea what any of what you said actually means

Q prophecy doesnt start until 2023. Everyone who shit on Q will soon regret it.

He means the posts were timed with trumps Twitter posts in such a way that it's impossible unless Q knew ahead of time.

>DIA
I agree, but I don't think it is so clear cut. I essentially see it as factions within agencies/federal government:
>DIA, NSA, and some Military vs CIA FBI DHS Deep State.

Of course, there are international players as well, but from a purely US perspective, that's how I see the breakdown.
The battle is a psychological/informational one primarily though, and is spilling out into the open more and more recently.

Israel and Russia

Attached: Qanon - Trust Agents 2.jpg (1600x2033, 3.1M)

>2023
and next year it will be for 2025
everyone knows
no one cares anymore

Attached: 2 and 2.jpg (634x370, 42.83K)

Nobody in the government is capable of being a good person. Q is a citizen. Remember they don't even know who Q is

>they don't even know who Q is
it's ron and jim watkins father/son feud

>impossible unless Q knew ahead of time.
Scripted? Nahhh... everything is random and totally not scripted at all.

It's the natural evolution of cuckservativism, namely pretending you are the opposition while really introducing complacency. Give ya a hint: If you are truly acting against the enemy, you don't talk about it. You just do it.
>Who fell for it?
Anyone already of the mentality that salvation should be outsourced, which aside from cuckservatives means christcucks and a few other groups.

>It's the natural evolution of cuckservativism, namely pretending you are the opposition while really introducing complacency. Give ya a hint: If you are truly acting against the enemy, you don't talk about it. You just do it.
yes, the "operation trust" argument.
I get it.
My points of contention are that Q undeniable redpilled the fuck out of a lot of people, which seems like it wouldn't be in their interest, and 2: you're assuming that if it weren't for Q, people would have actually "done something", which I don't believe to be the case.

This shit has been common knowledge since the 90s, making a bunch of clueless boomers repeat what was already practically public record changes nothing, and having them do nothing because they assume someone else is saving them is infinitely more demoralizing than anything the enemy has done.
It's at the point where I will excommunicate someone for being a Qtard on sight because they've already shown me they have terrible judgment, aren't capable of human thought, and like any tradcuck will flip on you in an instant. Even the most anti White male basedboy or the kikiest of kikes are at least honest about being your enemy.
Know that meme where the serial killer makes the thot scream and then says see no one cares?

Like jannies he does it for free

>having them do nothing because they assume someone else is saving them is infinitely more demoralizing than anything the enemy has done.
I guess I can agree with this.
But not this:
>the kikiest of kikes are at least honest about being your enemy.
"by way of deception, thou shall do war"

>Redpilled alot of people.
On what? riddles?
People were already becoming ''redpilled'' and for the majority that at least had a couple of braincells already knew what was being said.
Qanon didn't deliver any new or groundbreaking information to the table, it served mearly as an control mechanism to get people to sit back and ''trust the plan''

Attached: qqqqtard.jpg (1010x1013, 617.31K)

>Who is paying for the q propaganda
Trump 2024 campaign

>Who is paying for the q propaganda?
Jews.

>Who fell for this psyop?
Boomers.

Attached: 1620082826025.jpg (768x960, 150.74K)

American tax dollars.