Redpill me on Buddhism, is it the high civilization religion?

Redpill me on Buddhism, is it the high civilization religion?

Attached: monk8.jpg (654x960, 105.42K)

>try achieve a state of nothingness.
Theyre basicslly trying to become brain dead vegetables

Even christkikes and mudlimes can claim they contributed to the realms of math and scientific discovery (the real kind.) Buddhism does nothing because it aspires for nothingness.

Attached: 1635598813931.gif (600x569, 890.23K)

>sometimes i feel bad so I should just give up on the world
Buddhism is for faggots.

A state of nothingness. People should learn it while they are alive.

Yes. It makes worldlings seethe eternally

Cope harder, maybe it will make nirvana real.

enjoy the recycling, slave of mara

>Even christkikes and mudlimes can claim they contributed to the realms of math and scientific discovery (the real kind.) Buddhism does nothing because it aspires for nothingness.

Attached: 8D77866B-CAC9-4A4D-8D87-69F692460495.jpg (942x1220, 635.92K)

coomers can learn a thing or two from asuba bawana

Nirvana is Hell.

pointless because they are willing to stop willing, which is still willing

/thread

Buddhism kept the japs retarded and malnourished

Meditation changed my life, Tavistock.

It's an ideology made up by some old Indian to help the poor cope with their sufferings

Without desire. You cannot step forward. Without a will to live. You will surely die.
Peace is a Lie. There is only passion.

u dont get it thats fine but u should talk about things u dont now about

I don't know about magical dbz gods buddhism but I know a small bit about zen which is interesting
>western view conceives of humans as being like a nut with the "true self" in the core and the shell made up of what we do to fit in with the world
>zen view is that humans are more like an onion with each layer being as legitimately you as any other layer, they are all you and yet they are all different
>if you meditate you learn what your mind wanders towards, you view yourself viewing yourself
>you learn to realize that that you who views can also be viewed by another you, in an endless cycle
>realize that there is no difference between all these "observers" and the differences between the facades you create and who you really are is just an illusion
>ultimately you can united all the parts of yourself, learn to stop judging yourself, get a better sense of living in the present moment, and begin to see through all the other illusions in the world
Then again this is a western attempt to codify something whose practitioners scorn codification. I like a lot of the ideas but all the people I know who practice this religiously have a serene arrogance that makes me want to punch them in the face.

shouldnt

Do not redeem enlightenment sir

Jesus and Buddha met, fact!

>muh self discipline and curbing desire is bad, consooming and being a nigger filled with vice is based
You're just retarded niggers

It's sure developed a lot but that's how it started. Life in savarna was literally hell with no hope for change unless you are lucky enough to be born into a high class.

there are many forms of Buddhism
Buddhism lies at the way of the sword for Japanese in Bushido
I'm not a Buddhist but I'd translate from the perspective of Hare Krishna - they would be accepting 'God' as an 'aspect' of behaviour, seeking 'excellence' in all forms
this can be applied to 'sword-form'
Buddhism is very high society
they train body and mind - it's too strict for some in that regard
but, there are 'teachings of Buddhists' that people can 'read' and become enlightened through just one glance, if you find the right 'text'...
Shinto Buddhism in Japan is 'aspect' worship
they have 'shrines' in 'blacksmithing' areas and 'pay homage' to the 'aspects' of God
'philosophy' is God in Buddhism
it's high civilization yes
it's the reason Japan has a 'spirit'

I think Buddhism actually is for faggots, but meditation is not. It would be great if meditation was performed as a practice and had no reincarnation or other silly stuff that gets attacked to it.