Old people advice thread

Old people advice thread

From another thread

>''My father that grew up on a farm told me that when it rains and you see bubbles form in puddles, it will almost always rain the next day as well.
Over time, my observations give this an 80%ish accuracy.''

Attached: Portioned_snus (1).jpg (2496x2421, 1.09M)

Old people advise. When you sniff children. Make sure you're president

Attached: biden-sniff-little-girl-768x840.jpg (768x840, 85.71K)

Do not eat yellow snow, it is not lemon.

sPArtACUS

>trying to quit snus
It is hell

How long you trynna quit?

Women not only like being objectified, they insist on it.

The heartburn I got from it made it easy to quit. Gave up smoking at the same time as well as drinks with hfcs. It wasn't as bad as I figured it would be but I did cheat and use a vape to ween myself down

morphine produces extreme anorgasmia. so, if you want to show off to a lady friend, dose up some morphine an hour or so before action and you will be able to slam her with pole from which-ever angle she wants for a good 2 hours or more and you won't feel much muscle fatigue either. you'll be fucked the next day though
i understand morphine isn't easily/readily available for plebs, an alternative(to produce anorgasmia) that can commonly be found over the counter is dextromethorphan, a dosage around 200/300mg should be enough to produce anorgasmia similar to that experienced using morphine

>want to fuck for the whole night?
>just do some morphine!
Yeah that does sound like something an old person would say

You are the oldest human ever

Leave the branches and leaves on a tree after you cut it down. The leaves will keep pulling moisture from the tree until they die which helps the log dry.

Does it have to do with oxygen levels or what?

kek i forgot i need to clarify for plebs. i am not talking about injecting morphine. you can get it in pill form and that's what i meant to say here. about 40mg BY MOUTH should be fine. also, you won't get addicted because you won't feel a buzz at such a low dosage unless you were to lay perfectly still in complete silence/maybe some quiet jazz music playing and darkness, any sort of physical activity will snap you right out of that buzz so if you use it for sex, that's all it'll be

did heroin, can confirm

women know what they're doing when they arouse a man who is trying to enjoy their drugs in peace. they want the 2-hour hate-fuck

Thats dumb as fuck and holds no rationality. You live in a nation where when it rains after a dry spell it likely rains multiple days in a row.
Puddles bubble EVERY time it rains here just because its so dry and the ground fills with air pockets. Yet its more than likely not going to rain again in that case because it only rains multiple times in a row here during wet season. Even then, i bet its only a 50/50 chance, because on years like this our wet season only gave us rain once or twice a week and didnt saturate the ground well.

Here's some advice from an old person: Stop caring what a woman thinks.

Just stop buying it.
Good advice.

The fact that you people put something called "Göteborgs rape" in your mouth says a lot about you.

What was he whispering to her?

this was unironically the best advice I ever received from my extremely racist and sexist grandfather when I was a teenager. i couldn't even believe it at first, having been raised on a steady diet of judaised feminist indoctrination in the american education system, but once I started treating women like objects that only existed to serve men, and they started responding positively to it, my life changed forever.

i don't care what women think unless it's what i want them to think. and if i want a woman to worship my dick, i give myself morphine which is a win/win for me

"The gas prices are Putin's fault"

stop caring what anyone else thinks

>Just stop buying it.
>just stop being depressed bro and you'll be happy simple as

My great grandfather once offered the sage advice of "Keep your mouth shut and your bowels open"
He was also a Freemason

is that just a weird way of saying "take it in the ass and don't complain"?

“Do you know who I am ? Seriously , where am I ?”

Attached: B1A9D61D-DE06-4BD7-92EB-7CDEDD7FF7D4.jpg (1024x885, 48.53K)

IIRC it was in the context of staying regular with shitting, but i have a lot of strange memories with him like his insistence on teaching me number and math tricks

Never trust a fart.

Läs bondepraktikan.

>bondepraktikan
post a link

"Never pet a burning dog."

As a 28 year old who was cursed with psoriatic arthritis, that "its gonna rain, i can feel it in my knees" is real.
I can tell if a storm is coming by how much pain my big toes first knuckle is in.

>vädersol
It's going to rain.