Americans talk like fags

Gaijinfag here, still keep in touch with some Burger friends and can't get over how fucking stupid Americans talk

>Stay safe out there
>I can't complain
>Same shit, different day
>Hangin in there
>How about them Dolphins
>VERY NICE!

I've been joking about this with my friend, telling him how "stay safe" is an admission that America is a fucking shithole because you could get shot at any moment.

This weekend he got punched in the face at a gas station for no reason.

When will this place just collapse and become Brazil?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-05 at 9.17.55 PM.png (1232x1118, 117.05K)

What's a Gaijinfag?

日本語話せるの?

US Expat in Japan

A loser from the west who moves to Japan in place of developing a personality.

>DAMN!
>who?
>unprovoked?
>Damn dude
>Are you safe??
you both sound gay, great thread

>日本語話せるの?
少し

kek, trips of truth

Lol
Checked + based

>少し
どれくらい住んでるの?どこで?

Still sounds ultra gay, but at least you can communicate in full sentences.

most of us have shitty verbal etiquette . everyone is stuck in perpetual teenage-hood

気をつけて = stay safe/be careful and japanese people say it all the time dumb newfaggot nigger

Tha k you Polski. But we both graduated from one of America's best schools so maybe we aren't very representative.

>Real talk
>My truth
Those two get me every time.

kek, OP btfo in record time

Newfag

OP btfo

So that's the guy I punched in the face in a wawa parking lot after a long day of throwing car batteries in the delaware river. He kept going on about some schizo nonsense about how I have to "wear the mask chud" and "trans rights are human rights" sad but it had to be done, many such cases.

children learn to talk from the stay at home parent
if the stay at home parent is the baby's dumb mother with poor language skills herself then it's not surprising language is deteriorating.
Problem? Its not anyone's job to be understood, its the other person's job to understand the first person.

>When will the US become Brazil
As soon as we keep allowing more illegal spics and niggers in the country. The transformation is nearly complete.